Agriculture Department, Assam, Khanapara has released the notification for the recruitment of Agril. Extension Asst, Jr Asst (HQ), Stenographer, Steno-Typist, Electrician & Other Vacancies. In this Agriculture Department Recruitment 2021, there are 1843 Posts for the Graduate Job, Degree Job & Other. The application starts from 27-02-2021 to 13-03-2021. All the details of the Agriculture Department Recruitment Online Form are provided below and on the official website. For those candidates who are interested in this vacancy, you can read the Complete Official Notification Before Apply Online.
Agriculture Department has given a notification for the recruitment of Agril. Extension Asst, Jr Asst (HQ), Stenographer, Steno-Typist, Electrician, Mechanic (Jute) & Other Vacancies. In this Employment Notification of Agriculture Department Recruitment, get the information about Exam Date, Post details, Number of Posts, Syllabus, and Important Links. For those candidates who are interested in Agriculture Department Recruitment, you can read the Full Complete Notification available on the Official Website & Apply Online.
Agriculture Department Recruitment 2021 for 1834 AEA, Stenographer And Other Vacancy
|Recruiter Name||Agriculture Department|
|Post Name||Agriculture Department Recruitment 2021|
|Advt No/ Name||02/2021|
|No. of Post||1837|
|Job Location||Assam Govt Job|
|Department||Graduate Job | Degree Job|
- Examination Fees Shall Except as per rule.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 27-02-2021
- Last Date for Apply Online: 13-03-2021
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Agril. Extension Asstt (AEA): HS passed in any discipline from any recognized Board/ Council/ University. Preference will be given to those candidates who are passed in Science Stream and having a Rural Back Ground certificate.
- Jr Asst (HQ)/ Jr Asst (Dis. Level)/ Stenographer: Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University.
- Steno-Typist: HS passed in any discipline from any recognized Board/ Council/ University.
- Electrician: HSLC passed from any recognized Board/ Council/ University.
- PI/ FI/ FS/ Computer: HSSLC passed in any discipline from any recognized Board/ Council/ University with Statistics, Economics or Mathematics as one of the subjects.
- Mechanic (Jute): HSLC passed from any recognized Board/ Council/ University
- Gr-IV: Class VIII passed.
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1||Agril. Extension Asst (AEA)||1581|
|2||Jr Asst (HQ)||47|
|3||Jr Asst (Dis. Level)||153|
|7||PI/ FI/ FS/ Computor||24|
There will be Two Test i.e.
- First Phase Test
- Second Phase Test.
- More Information Refer Notification.
- For All Posts: Rs.14000-60500/- + 6200/- (Grade Pay)
- Birth Certificate or Admit card of HSLC or equivalent examination for proof of age. ii) Marksheet & Certificate of Educational Qualification for the post concerned.
- Other Technical, Stenography and Computer certificate/Diploma (Minimum 6-month duration).
- Caste Certificate from the competent authority in respect of candidates belonging to SC, ST(P), ST(H), and OBC/ MOBC.
- Valid Employment Exchange Registration Card/Certificate.
- The candidates are willing to apply for the post of Agril. Extension Assistant, have to furnish the Rural Background Certificate in the prescribed Schedule –III as per the Assam Subordinate Service Rule, 1994 as amended vide notification No. AGA 20/2000/Pt (A)/24dated. The 31st Oct/2013.
How to Apply
- Candidates must have to fill up & submit the Online Application Form by using the Official Website. The Application Form can be filled from 27-02-2021 to 13-03-2021.
- Open your browser and go to the Registration Website.
- Create Your Registration Account by using the link provided Registration Link.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details.
- Check Your Details Before Submit Online Application Form.
- Click on the “Submit” Button and Your Form will be Submitted Successfully.
- After filling the form, pay the required application fee. If fees are asked.
- Pay your Application Fee through Online Mode.
- After Submit Form You can take a printout of the Application Fee for further use.
- NCPOR Recruitment 2021 for 85 Scientist, Officer, Executive Assistant And Other Posts
- OPSC Recruitment 2021 for 351 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts
- UP NHM Recruitment 2021 for 2800 Community Health Officer Posts
- UPPSC Recruitment 2021 for 124 Lecturer Govt Ashram Paddhati Inter College Posts
- UP Lucknow PGCIL Recruitment 2021 for 20 Diploma Trainee Posts