Akola District Central Cooperative Bank Limited (ADCC Bank) has released the notification for the recruitment of Junior Clerk Vacancies. In this Akola DCC Bank Recruitment 2021, there are 100 Posts for Graduate Govt Job. Application forms starts from 20-08-2021 to 04-09-2021. All the details of Akola District Central Cooperative Bank Limited Recruitment Online Form are provided below and on official website. Those Candidates who are interested in this vacancy, you can read the Complete Official Notification Before Apply Online.
Akola District Central Cooperative Bank Limited has given a notification for the recruitment of Junior Clerk Vacancies. In this Employment Notification of Akola DCC Bank Recruitment, get the information about Exam Date, Post details, Number of Posts, Syllabus, Salary and Important Links. Those Candidates who are interested in Junior Clerk Recruitment, you can read the Full Complete Notification available on the Official Website & Apply Online.
Akola DCC Bank Recruitment 2021 for 100 Junior Clerk Posts
|Recruiter Name||Akola District Central Cooperative Bank Limited|
|Post Name||Akola DCC Bank Recruitment 2021|
|Advt. No/ Name||Akola District Central Cooperative Bank Limited|
|Number of Post||100|
|Job Location||Maharashtra Govt Job|
|Department||Graduate Govt Job|
- Application Fee: Rs.1000/-
- Payment Mode: Through Online
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 20-08-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 04-09-2021
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 04-09-2021
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Candidate should possess Graduation in any discipline from recognized university.
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
Junior Clerk will be selected as per below recruitment process among the eligible candidates.
- Online Exam will be of 75 % marks & 25 % Marks for Interview.
- The list of selected candidates for interview will be displayed on Bank website.
- Minimum 50% marks on total will be required in online Examination.
- Exam will be conducted in English only and there will be (1/4th) penalty for wrong answers.
|Sr. No||Name of Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time allotted for each test|
|2||English Language||10||10||10 minutes|
|3||General awareness (with special reference to banking)||35||35||35 minutes|
|4||Computer Knowledge||35||35||35 minutes|
|5||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||35 minutes|
How to Apply
- Candidates must have fill up & submit Online Application Form by using the Official Website. The Application Form can be filled from 20-08-2021 to 04-09-2021.
- Open your browser and go to the official website https://www.akoladccbank.com.
- Create Your Registration Account by using link provided Registration Link.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload your Photo, ID Proof, Sign & Other Documents.
- Check Your Details Before Submit Online Application Form.
- After filling the form, pay the required application fee. If fees are asked.
- Pay your Application Fee through Online Mode.
- Click on “Submit” Button and Your Form will be Submitted Successfully.
- After Submit Form You can take print out of the Application Fee for further use. Dhenkanal