Central Power Distribution Corporation Limited (CPDCL) has released the notification for the recruitment of Energy Assistant Vacancies. In this Andhra Pradesh CPDCL Recruitment 2021, there are 86 Posts for the 10th Pass Govt Job & ITI Govt Job. Application forms start from 07-04-2021 to 03-05-2021. All the details of the Andhra Pradesh CPDCL Recruitment Online Form are provided below and on the official website. For those Candidates who are interested in this vacancy, you can read the Complete Official Notification Before Apply Online.
Central Power Distribution Corporation Limited has given a notification for the recruitment of Energy Assistant Vacancies. In this Employment Notification of Andhra Pradesh CPDCL Recruitment, get the information about Exam Date, Post details, Number of Posts, Syllabus, Salary and Important Links. For those Candidates who are interested in Energy Assistant Recruitment, you can read the Full Complete Notification available on the Official Website & Apply Online.
Andhra Pradesh CPDCL Recruitment 2021 for 86 Energy Assistant Posts
|Recruiter Name||Central Power Distribution Company of AP Limited|
|Post Name||Andhra Pradesh CPDCL Recruitment 2021|
|Advt No/ Name||Central Power Distribution Company of AP Limited|
|No. of Post||50|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh Govt Job|
|Department||10th Pass Govt Job | ITI Govt Job|
- For OC/ BC Candidates: Rs.700/-
- For SC/ ST Candidates: Rs.350/-
- Payment Mode: Through Online by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 07-04-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 03-05-2021
- Date for Correction of Application: 10-05-2021 to 14-05-2021
- Date for Downloading Call Letter: 18-05-2021 to 22-05-2021
- Date & Time of Exam: 23-05-2021
- Date for Declaration of Preliminary Key: 23-05-2021
- Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key: 24-05-2021 to 26-05-2021
- Date for Declaration of Result: 31-05-2021
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Candidate should possess Passed SSC/ 10th Class from a recognized Board.
- Candidate should possess ITI qualification in Electrical Trade or Wireman Trade or Intermediate Vocational Course in Electrical Domestic Appliances and Rewinding (EDAR)/ Electrical Wiring & Contracting (EWC)/ Electrical Wiring and Servicing of Electrical Appliances (EW & SEA)and Electrical Technician from a recognized Institution/ Board.
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Number of Vacancy|
|1||Energy Assistant (Junior Lineman Grade-II)||86|
- The selection will be based on the Written Test.
- More Information Refer Notification.
- Fundamentals of Electrical Engineering
- Electro Magnetism
- Electro-Magnetic Induction
- Cells and Batteries
- Electrical Wiring Accessories, Wiring Tools, and Wire Joint
- Wiring Systems & Wiring Circuits
- IE rules for Electrical wiring, etc.
- For Energy Assistant: Rs.15,000/-
- SSC/10th Certificate
- ITI Certificate
- Permanent Community Certificate
- Study Certificate from IV to X Class, etc.
How to Apply
- Candidates must have to fill up & submit the Online Application Form by using the Official Website https://www.apcpdcl.in. The Application Form can be filled from 07-04-2021 to 03-05-2021.
- Open your browser and go to the Registration Website https://recruitment.apcpdcl.in.
- Create Your Registration Account by using the link provided Registration Link.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload your Photo, ID Proof, Sign & Other Documents.
- Check Your Details Before Submit Online Application Form.
- After filling the form, pay the required application fee. If fees are asked.
- Pay your Application Fee through Online Mode.
- Click on the “Submit” Button and Your Form will be Submitted Successfully.
- After Submit Form You can take the printout of the Application Fee for further use.
- RITES Limited Recruitment 2021 for 146 Apprentice Posts
- DFCCIL Recruitment 2021 For 1074 Junior Executive, Executive And Other Posts
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 For 2500 Navy Sailor Posts
- Southern Railway Recruitment 2021 for 191 Paramedical Staff Posts
- Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021 for 06 Superintending Medical Officer Posts