Animal Husbandry And Veterinary Department have released the notification for the recruitment of Grade IV, Junior Assistant (HQ), Jr Asst (Sub – Ordinate) & Electrician/ Plant Operator Vacancies. In this Animal Husbandry And Veterinary Department Recruitment 2021, there are 694 posts for the Diploma Job & Degree Job. The application starts from 27-02-2021 to 13-03-2021. All the details of the Animal Husbandry And Veterinary Department Recruitment Online Form are provided below and on the official website. For those candidates who are interested in this vacancy, you can read the Complete Official Notification Before Apply Online.
Animal Husbandry And Veterinary Department have given a notification for the recruitment of Grade IV, Junior Assistant (HQ), Jr Asst (Sub – Ordinate) & Electrician/ Plant Operator Vacancies. In this Employment Notification of Animal Husbandry And Veterinary Department Recruitment 2021, get the information about Exam Date, Post details, Number of Posts, Syllabus, and Important Links. For those Candidates who are interested in Animal Husbandry And Veterinary Department Recruitment, you can read the Full Complete Notification available on the Official Website & Apply Online.
Animal Husbandry And Veterinary Department Recruitment 2021 for 694 Vacancy
|Recruiter Name||Animal Husbandry And Veterinary Department|
|Post Name||Animal Husbandry And Veterinary Department Recruitment 2021|
|Advt No/ Name||Animal Husbandry And Veterinary Department|
|No. of Post||694|
|Job Location||Assam Govt Job|
|Department||Diploma Job | Degree Job|
- For General/ OBC Candidates: Rs.0/-
- For SC/ ST Candidates: Rs.0/-
- No Application Fee For All Candidates.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 27-02-2021
- Last Date for Apply Online: 13-03-2021
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit For UR: 40 Years
- Maximum Age Limit For OBC/ MOBXC: 43 Years
- Maximum Age Limit For SC/ ST: 45 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Grade IV: Candidates should possess Class VIII passed from any recognized Educational Institutes and the candidate must produce the Certificate of VIII pass from the School Authority they had attended with due Seal and Signature of the authority.
- Junior Assistant (HQ)/ Jr Asst (Sub – Ordinate): A candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University. Candidate should have a good working knowledge of office productivity software tools (independent) of any operating system i.e. MS Windows Linux Mac, etc.
- Electrician/ Plant Operator: Candidates should possess HSLC or equivalent examination with 2 years of ITI Diploma in Electrical from any recognized Institute.
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Number of Vacancy|
|2||Junior Assistant (HQ)||61|
|3||Jr Asst (Sub – Ordinate)||115|
|4||Electrician/ Plant Operator||11|
There will be two phases of Tests:
- First Phase Test(OMR based Written Test) And Second Phase Test (Computer Proficiency Test) for the post of
- Junior Assistant(HQ) and
- Junior Assistant (Sub-ordinate)
- There will be only the First Phase Test (Written Test) for the post of Electricians to be held along with Junior Assistant(HQ) & Junior Assistant(Sub-ordinate).
- For All Posts: Rs.14000-Rs.60500/- + Rs.6200 (Grade Pay).
- Certificate of proof of Age (Pass Certificate or Admit card of HSLC or equivalent examination).
- Certificate/ Marksheet of minimum educational qualification required for the concerned posts.
- Minimum 6 (Six) months basic computer certificate course of MS Word, MS Excel, internet browsing, etc. from recognized Institute for Junior Assistant (HQ) & Junior Assistant (Sub-ordinate).
- ITI Diploma in Electrical from a recognized Institute of Govt. of Assam for the post of Electrician/Plant Operator.
- Certificate of caste from the competent authority in respect of the candidates belonging to OBC/ MOBC, SC, ST(P), ST(H).
- EWS certificate from Competent Authority if belong to EWS category.
- PWD certificate from Competent Authority if belong to PWD category.
- Employment Exchange Registration Card/ Certificate.
How to Apply
- Candidates must have to fill up & submit the Online Application Form by using the Official Website. The Application Form can be filled from 27-02-2021 to 13-03-2021.
- Open your browser and go to the Registration Website.
- Create Your Registration Account by using the link provided Registration Link.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details.
- Check Your Details Before Submit Online Application Form.
- Click on the “Submit” Button and Your Form will be Submitted Successfully.
- After Submit Form You can take a printout of the Application Fee for further use.
|Apply Online||Grade IV | Asst. Electrician|
|Notification||Grade IV | Asst. Electrician|
|Official Website||Link 1 | Link 2|