Arunachal Pradesh, Public Service Commission (PSC) has released the notification for the recruitment of Sub Inspector (Telecommunication) and Sub-Inspector (Radio Technician), Group-B (Non-Gazetted) Vacancies. In this Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2021, there are 13 posts for B.E Job & B.Tech Jobs. Application forms start from 10-02-2021 to 15-03-2021. All the details of the Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment Online Form are provided below and on the official website. For those Candidates who are interested in this vacancy, you can read the Complete Official Notification Before Apply Online.
Arunachal Pradesh, Public Service Commission (PSC) has given a notification for the recruitment of Sub Inspector (Telecommunication) and Sub-Inspector (Radio Technician), Group-B (Non-Gazetted) Vacancies. In this Employment Notification of Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment, get the information about Exam Date, Post details, No. of Posts, Syllabus, and Important Links. For those Candidates who are interested in Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment, you can read the Full Complete Notification available on the Official Website & Apply Online.
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2021 for 13 SI Posts
|Recruiter Name||Arunachal Pradesh, Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2021|
|Advt No/ Name||PSC-R(B)/13/2020|
|Number of Post||13|
|Job Location||Arunachal Pradesh Job|
|Department||B.E Job, B.Tech Job|
- For Other: Rs.150/-
- For APST Candidates: Rs.0/-
- Payment Mode: Through Online
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 10-02-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15-03-2021
- Last Date for Pay Exam Fee: 15-03-2021
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 26 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Candidates have possess B.E/ B.Tech. (Electronics and (Telecommunication) Communication)/ Bachelor of. Science with Physics or Chemistry or Mathematics from any recognized University.
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1||Sub Inspector (Telecommunication) In Civil Police||10|
|2||Sub Inspector (IRBn)||03|
- Physical Standards and Physical Efficiency Tests (As per Paragraphs 6 and 7 above).
- Written Examination. (This will be descriptive in nature. However, if the number of candidates qualified for the Written Examination is large; the Commission may conduct an OMR based Objective Type Test on ‘General Knowledge’, before conducting the Written Examination).
- Basic Pay: Rs.35400-112400/- (Level-6) plus other allowances.
How to Apply
- Candidates must have to fill up & submit the Online Application Form by using the Official Website https://appsc.gov.in/. The Application Form can be filled from 10-02-2021 to 15-03-2021.
- Open your browser and go to the official website https://appsc.gov.in/.
- Click on the Career / Recruitment button.
- Create Your Registration Account by using the link provided Registration Link.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload your Photo, ID Proof, Sign & Other Documents.
- Check Your Details Before Submit Online Application Form.
- After filling the form, pay the required application fee. If fees are asked.
- Pay your Application Fee Online Mode.
- Click on the “Submit” Button and Your Form will be Submitted Successfully.
- After Submit Form You can take a print out of the Application Fee for further use.