Assam Tea Employees Provident Fund Organisation (ATEPFO) has released the notification for the recruitment of Junior Assistant Vacancies. In this ATEPFO Recruitment 2021, there are 25 Posts for Diploma Govt Job And Graduate Govt Job. Application forms start from 15-07-2021 to 14-08-2021. All the details of the ATEPFO Recruitment Online Form are provided below and on the official website. For those Candidates who are interested in this vacancy, you can read the Complete Official Notification Before Apply Online.
Assam Tea Employees Provident Fund Organisation has given a notification for the recruitment of Junior Assistant Vacancies. In this Employment Notification of ATEPFO Recruitment, get the information about Exam Date, Post details, Number of Posts, Syllabus, Salary and Important Links. For those Candidates who are interested in Assam Tea Employees Provident Fund Organisation Recruitment, you can read the Full Complete Notification available on the Official Website & Apply Online.
ATEPFO Recruitment 2021 for 25 Junior Assistant Posts
|Recruiter Name||Assam Tea Employees Provident Fund Organisation|
|Post Name||ATEPFO Recruitment 2021|
|Advt No/ Name||Assam Tea Employees Provident Fund Organisation|
|Number of Post||25|
|Job Location||Assam Govt Jobs|
|Department||Diploma Govt Jobs | Graduate Govt Jobs|
- For General/ OBC Candidates: Rs.300/-
- For SC/ ST Candidates: Rs.200/-
- Payment Mode: Through Online by using Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking or SBI E Challan Mode.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 15-07-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 14-08-2021
- Last Date for Payment Fee: 14-08-2021
- Admit Card: Available Soon
- Exam Date: Available Soon
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 38 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Candidates should possess Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University.
- The candidates should possess a minimum 6 months Diploma/ Certificate in computer proficiency from a recognized Institute.
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
Category Wise Post Details
|Sr. No||Category||Number of Posts|
- The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in an objective type test (Multiple Choice Questions 100 marks) to be held in FIVE ZONES of Assam – (Dibrugarh, Jorhat, Tezpur, Silchar, and Guwahati) on a date to be notified later on.
- Against each vacancy, five candidates would be shortlisted for Stage II on the basis of the marks obtained in Stage 1.
- General studies including current affairs, national and international: 60 marks
- General English: 20 marks
- Arithmetic: 20 marks
- Computer test (English and Assamese typing): 20 marks
- Writing ability tests: 30 marks
- Junior Assistant: Rs.14,000-49,000/-
- Graduation Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate
- Computer Diploma/ Certificate, etc.
How to Apply
- Candidates must have to fill up & submit the Online Application Form by using the Official Website. The Application Form can be filled from 15-07-2021 to 14-08-2021.
- Open your browser and go to the official website https://atepfo.in.
- Create Your Registration Account by using the link provided Registration Link.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload your Photo, ID Proof, Sign & Other Documents.
- Check Your Details Before Submit Online Application Form.
- After filling the form, pay the required application fee. If fees are asked.
- Pay your Application Fee through Online Mode.
- Click on the “Submit” Button and Your Form will be Submitted Successfully.
- After Submit Form You can take a printout of the Application Fee for further use.