Banaras Hindu University has released the notification for the School Entrance Test (SET) Admission Online Form. In this Banaras Hindu University 2021, there are Various Seats For the 6th Class, 9th Class & 11th Class. The application starts from 01-03-2021 to 31-03-2021. All the details of the Banaras Hindu University Application Online Form are provided below and on the official website. For those Candidates who are interested, you can read the Complete Official Notification Before Apply Online.
Banaras Hindu University has given a notification for the School Entrance Test (SET) Admission Application Online Form. In this Employment Notification of Banaras Hindu University, get the information about Exam Date, Post details, Number of Posts, Syllabus, and Important Links. For those Candidates who are interested in the School Entrance Test Admission Online Form, you can read the Full Complete Notification available on the Official Website & Apply Online.
Banaras Hindu University SET School Entrance Test Admission Online Form
|Recruiter Name||Banaras Hindu University|
|Post Name||Banaras Hindu University 2021|
|Advt No/ Name||Banaras Hindu University Online Form|
|No. of Post||506 (Approx)|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Department||6th Class | 9th Class | 11th Class|
- For General/ OBC Candidates: Rs.600/-
- For SC/ ST Candidates: Rs.300/-
- Payment Mode: Through Online by using Debit Card/ Credit Card or by using Internet Banking or by using E Challan Mode.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 01-03-2021
- Last Date for Apply Online: 31-03-2021
- Last Date for Payment Fee: 31-03-2021
- Last Date for Correction in Online Application Form: 03 to 07-04-2021
- Admit Card Available: 05-05-2021 (Onwards till Examination Date)
- The provisional answer key will be uploaded to enable candidates to challenge questions on: June 25, 2021
- Candidates can register their challenge by: June 27, 2021
- The final answer key will be uploaded on: June 30, 2021
- Date of SET-2021 Result Declaration: July 10, 2021
- Class 6 (VI): Passed Class 5th (V)
- Class 9 (IX): Passed Class 8th (VIII)
- Class 11 (Maths): passed class X examination from a recognized Board/ University with 50% marks and above or equivalent grade is essential in each, Maths and Science.
- Class 11 (Commerce): passed class X examination from a recognized Board/ University with 55% marks and above in Class X or equivalent grade in aggregate for commerce.
- Class 11 (Arts): Class X passed for the Arts stream.
|Sr. No||Class||Boys||Girls||Exam Date||Age Limit|
|1||Class 6 (VI)||90 Seat||50 Seat||14 June||10-12 Years|
|2||Class 9 (IX)||100 Seat||20 Seat||15 June||13-15 Years|
|3||Class 11 (Maths)||88 Seat||17 Seat||18 June||18 Years|
|4||Class 11 (Bio)||25 Seat||16 Seat||17 June||18 Years|
|5||Class 11 (Commerce)||12 Seat||25 Seat||16 June||18 Years|
|6||Class 11 (Arts)||13 Seat||50 Seat||16 June||18 Years|
Entrance Test Syllabus
For class VI
- The test question paper will be up to class V standard comprising 100 MCQ of subjects: English, Hindi, Mathematics, Social Science, and General Science.
For class IX
- The test question paper will be up to class VIII standard comprising 100 MCQ of subjects: English, Hindi, Mathematics, Social Science, and General Science.
For class XI
The test question paper will be up to class X standard comprising 100 MCQ of subjects:
- For Maths Group: English, Hindi, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Gen. Studies.
- For Bio Group: English, Hindi, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Gen. Studies.
For Commerce & Arts Group
- English, Hindi, History, Geography, Economics, Political Science, General Maths and Gen. Studies.
- On the basis of the marks obtained in the Entrance Test Merit List will be prepared for admission in each class and the candidates will be given a seat in the concerned class strictly on the basis of merit. In case of a tie, the Banaras Hindu University Guidelines will be followed.
- For admission in class VI, IX and XI, the candidates will have to come for counseling and they will be offered seats in the class/ subject combination of their choice strictly according to their merit ranking so long as the seats remain available. The candidates for admission in class XI will have to exercise their choice combination immediately on the day of counseling.
How to Apply
- The University has created its Entrance Test Portal with the www.bhuonline.in. Its link is also available on the BHU website www.bhu.ac.in.
- The entire process of making an application for admission in various courses during the academic session 2021-22 has been made Online.
- Accordingly, candidates may note that the SET 2021 Information Bulletin and Application Form will not be sold (as there will be no offline mode) and the candidates desirous of admissions shall be required to register on the Entrance Test portal of BHU and fill up the application form Online as per procedure provided on the Portal.
- For further details visit the BHU website (www.bhu.ac.in) or the entrance test portal of BHU www.bhuonline.in.
- Delhi District Court Recruitment 2021 for 17 Peon, Chowkidar, Safai Karamchari And Other Posts
- Municipal Corporation Chandigarh Recruitment 2021 For 172 Station Fire Officer, Fireman And Other Posts
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2021 For 511 Manager And Head Posts
- HPSSC Recruitment 2021 For 379 Staff Nurse, Accountant And Other Posts
- BPSC Recruitment 2021 For 138 Assistant Audit Officer Posts