Banaras Locomotive Works (BLW), Varanasi has released the notification for the recruitment of Trade Apprentice vacancies. In this Banaras Locomotive Works Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021, there are 374 vacancies for the 10th Pass Job. Application forms start from 15-01-2021 to 15-02-2021. All the details of the Banaras Locomotive Works Online Form are provided below and on the official website. For those Candidates who are interested in this vacancy, you can read the Complete Official Notification Before Apply Online.
Banaras Locomotive Works has given a notification for Trade Apprentice vacancies. In this Employment Notification of Banaras Locomotive Works, get the information about Exam Date, Post details, No. of Posts, Syllabus, and Important Links. For those Candidates who are interested in Trade Apprentice Vacancies, you can read the Full Complete Notification available on the Official Website & Apply Online.
Banaras Locomotive Works Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
|Recruiter Name||Banaras Locomotive Works Trade Apprentice Recruitment|
|Post Name||Trade Apprentice Posts|
|Advt No/ Name||44th Batch Act Apprentice Vacancy 2021|
|No. of Post||374|
|Department||10th Pass Govt Job|
- For General/ EWS/ OBC: Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ ST/ PH: Nil
- For Female: Nil
- Payment Mode: Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 15-01-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15-02-2021
- Last Date for Pay Exam Fee: 17-02-2020
- Last Date Complete Form: 17-02-2021
- Minimum Age Limit: 15 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 22 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 24 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- ITI Post: Candidates should possess a Class 10 High School Exam with a minimum of 50% Marks with ITI/ NCVT Certificate in related trade.
- Non-ITI Post: Candidates should possess a Class 10 High School Exam with a Minimum of 50% Marks.
|Sr. No||Name of Post||UR||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||Number of Vacancies|
|2||Fitter (Non ITI)||12||3||8||5||2||30|
|6||Machinest (Non ITI)||6||2||4||2||1||15|
|8||Welder (Non ITI)||4||1||3||2||1||11|
|10||Electrician (Non ITI)||7||2||5||3||1||18|
How to Apply
- Candidates must have to fill up & submit the Online Application Form by using the website https://blw.indianrailways.gov.in. The Application Form can be filled from 15-01-2021 to 15-02-2021.
- Open your browser and go to the official website https://blw.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Click on the ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’.
- Create Your Registration Account by using the link provided Registration Link.
- Kindly Fill Your Personal information, Communication details, Education details, and details of previous SSB and Upload your Photo, ID Proof, Sign & Other Documents.
- Check Your Details Before Submit Online Application Form
- After filling the form, pay the required application fee. If fees are asked.
- After Submit Form You can take a print out of the Application Fee for further use.
- 10th High School Mark Sheet
- Certificate (Date of Birth)
- SC/ ST/ OBC Certificate
- Ex-Servicemen Certificate
- Get More Details in the Notification.