Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) has released the notification for the recruitment of CSSD Technician, Nuclear Medicine Technician, Perfusionist, Lab Technician, Pharmacist Gr. II & Other Posts. In this BECIL Recruitment, there are 120 Vacancies for the 12th Job, Diploma Job, Degree Job & Other. Application forms start from 08-02-2021 to 22-02-2021. All the details of BECIL Recruitment Online Form 2021 are provided below and on the Official Website. For those candidates who are interested in this vacancy, you can read the Complete Official Notification Before Apply Online.
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) has given a notification for the recruitment of CSSD Technician, Nuclear Medicine Technician, Perfusionist, Lab Technician, Pharmacist Gr. II & Other Posts. In this Employment Notification of BECIL Recruitment, get the information about Exam Date, Post details, No. of Posts, Syllabus, and Important Links. Those Candidates who are interested in Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Recruitment, you can read the Full Complete Notification available on the Official Website & Apply Online.
BECIL Recruitment 2021 for 120 Posts
|Recruiter Name||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited|
|Post Name||BECIL Recruitment Online Form 2021|
|Advt No/ Name||2021/49|
|No. of Post||120|
|Department||12th Job | Diploma Job | Degree Job|
- For UR/ OBC Candidates: Rs.830/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ EWS: Rs.600/-
- Payment Mode: Through Online by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking, etc.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 08-02-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 22-02-2021
- Age Limit For Sr. No. 01 & 07: 21-35 Years
- Age Limit For Sr. No. 02: Upto 35 Years
- Age Limit For Sr. No. 03: Not Exceeding 35 Years
- Age Limit For Sr. No. 04: 18-27 Years
- Age Limit For Sr. No. 05, 10 & 13: 21-30 Years
- Age Limit For Sr. No. 06: 18-40 Years
- Age Limit For Sr. No. 08 & 11: 21-27 Years
- Age Limit For Sr. No. 09 & 12: 18-30 Years
- Sr. No.1: B.Sc. (Microbiology) Or Medical Technology with 3 years’ experience in CSSD in a 200 bedded hospital OR Staff Nurse (A Grade Registration) with 2 years’ experience in CSSD in a 200 bedded hospital OR Theater Assistant Course with 4 years’ experience in CSSD in a 200 bedded hospital.
- Sr. No.2: Degree in Nuclear Medicine Technology approved by AERB from a recognized Institute/University.
- Sr. No.3: Degree in Perfusion Technology from a recognized Institution/Hospital.
- Sr. No.4: 10+2 with Science/ Diploma in Medical Lab Technology.
- Sr. No.5: 10+2 with Science/ Diploma in Medical Lab Technology Desirable: B.Sc. in Medical Lab Technology.
- Sr. No.6: Matriculation or equivalent/ ITI/Diploma certificate in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning from a recognized Institute/ polytechnic of a minimum 12 months.
- Sr. No.7: 10+2 with science from a recognized board with at least 6 month Diploma/Certificate/ course in Medical Record Keeping from a recognized Institute/University having 2 years’ experience in Medical Record Keeping in a Hospital Setup. And Ability to the computers Hands on experience in office applications, spread sheets and presentations. Typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi.
- Sr. No. 8: Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized University/Institution. Should be a registered Pharmacist under Pharmacy Act 1948.
- Sr. No.9: Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized University/Institution. Should be a registered Pharmacist under the Pharmacist Act, 1948.
- Sr. No.10: Diploma in Radiography from a recognized institution with 1 year experience.
- Sr. No.11: Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized University/Institution. Should be registered Pharmacist under Pharmacy Act 1948.
- Sr. No.12: B.Sc. Medical Records OR 10+2 (Science) from a recognized board with at least 6 months Diploma/Certificate course in Medical Record Keeping from a recognized Institute/University and 2 years’ experience in Medical Record Keeping in a Hospital set up.
- Sr. No.13: 12th Class or equivalent qualification from recognized board or university. Skill Test Norms: Hindi Shorthand at a speed of 64 words per minute and transcription at a speed of 11 words per minute and mistakes and should not exceed 8%.
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
|2||Nuclear Medicine Technician||02|
|4||Lab Attendant Gr. II||41|
|6||Senior Mechanic (A/C &R)||06|
|7||Junior Medical Record Officer / Receptionist||10|
|8||Pharma Chemist/ Chemical Examiner||01|
|10||Dark Room Assistant Gr. II||05|
|12||Medical Record Technician||38|
|13||Jr. Scale Steno (Hindi)||01|
- Sr. No.1: Rs.33,450/-
- Sr. No.2: Rs.42,950/-
- Sr. No.3: Rs.42,950/-
- Sr. No.4: Rs.17,303/-
- Sr. No.5: Rs.27,250/-
- Sr. No.6: Rs.23,550/-
- Sr. No.7: Rs.27,250/-
- Sr. No.8: Rs.27,250/-
- Sr. No.9: Rs.27,250/-
- Sr. No.10: Rs.23,550/-
- Sr. No.11: Rs.23,550/-
- Sr. No.12: Rs.23,550/-
- Sr. No.13: Rs.23,550/-
How to Apply
- Candidates must have fill up & submit Online Application Form by using the Official Website https://www.becil.com/. The Application Form can be filled from 08-02-2021 to 22-02-2021.
- Open your browser and go to the official website https://becilaiimsbhopalp2.cbtexam.in/Applicant/RegistrationI#!.
- Create Your Registration Account by using link provided Registration Link.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload your Photo, ID Proof, Sign & Other Documents.
- Check Your Details Before Submit Online Application Form
- After filling the form, pay the required application fee. If fees are asked.
- Pay your Application Fee through Online Mode.
- Click on “Submit” Button and Your Form will be Submitted Successfully.
- After Submit Form You can take print out of the Application Fee for further use.