Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC), Patna has released the notification for the recruitment of Assistant Director Cum District Public Relation Officer (DPRO) Vacancies. In this BPSC Recruitment, there are 31 vacancies for the Degree Govt Job. Application forms start from 16-02-2021 to 12-03-2021. All the details of the BPSC Recruitment Online Form are provided below and on the Official Website. For those Candidates who are interested in this vacancy, you can read the Complete Official Notification Before Apply Online.
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has given a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Director Cum District Public Relation Officer Vacancies. In this Employment Notification of BPSC Recruitment, get the information about Exam Date, Post details, No. of Posts, Syllabus, and Important Links. Those Candidates who are interested in Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment, you can read the Full Complete Notification available on the Official Website & Apply Online.
BPSC Recruitment 2021 for 31 District Public Relation Officer Posts
|Recruiter Name||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||BPSC Recruitment 2021|
|Advt No/ Name||02/2021|
|No. of Post||31|
|Job Location||Bihar Govt Job|
|Department||Degree Govt Job|
- For General/ OBC / EWS Candidates: Rs.750/-
- For SC/ ST Candidates: Rs.200/-
- For Bihar Domicile Female: Rs.200/-
- Payment Mode: By using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 16-02-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 12-03-2021
- Last Date for Pay Exam Fee: 12-03-2021
- Download Admit Card: Available Soon
- Exam Date: Available Soon
- Minimum Age Limit For Male: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit For Male: 37 Years
- Minimum Age Limit For Female: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit For Female: 40 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Candidates should possess Degree in Journalism/ Mass Communication any recognised university/ Institute in India.
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1||Assistant Director Cum District Public Relation Officer||31|
How to Apply
- Candidates must have to fill up & submit the Online Application Form by using the Official Website http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/. The Application Form can be filled from 16-02-2021 to 12-03-2021.
- Open your browser and go to the official website of http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/.
- Create Your Registration Account by using the link provided Registration Link.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload your Photo, ID Proof, Sign & Other Documents.
- Check Your Details Before Submit Online Application Form.
- After filling the form, Pay the required Application Fee.
- Pay your Application Fee through Online Mode.
- Click on the “Submit” Button and Your Form will be Submitted Successfully.
- After Submit Form You can take a print out of the Application Fee for further use.