Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC), Patna has released the notification for the recruitment of District Arts & Culture Officer Vacancies. In this BPSC Recruitment, there are 38 vacancies for the Diploma Pass & Post Graduate Pass. Application forms start from 03-02-2021 to 02-03-2021. All the details of the BPSC Recruitment Online Form are provided below and on the Official Website. For those Candidates who are interested in this vacancy, you can read the Complete Official Notification Before Apply Online.
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has given a notification for the recruitment of District Arts & Culture Officer Vacancies. In this Employment Notification of BPSC Recruitment, get the information about Exam Date, Post details, No. of Posts, Syllabus, and Important Links. For those Candidates who are interested in Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment, you can read the Full Complete Notification available on the Official Website & Apply Online.
BPSC Recruitment 2021 for 38 District Arts & Culture Officer Post
|Recruiter Name||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||BPSC Recruitment 2021|
|Advt No/ Name||01/2021|
|No. of Post||38|
|Job Location||Patna, Bihar, India 800001|
|Department||Post Graduate Job | Diploma Job|
- For General/ OBC / EWS Candidates: Rs.600/-
- For SC/ ST Candidates: Rs.150/-
- For Bihar Domicile Female: Rs.150/-
- Payment Mode: By using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 03-02-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 02-03-2021
- Last Date for Pay Exam Fee: 02-03-2021
- Download Admit Card: Available Soon
- Exam Date: Available Soon
- Minimum Age Limit For Male: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit For Male: 37 Years
- Minimum Age Limit For Female: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit For Female: 40 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Candidates should possess Graduation from any recognized university, in addition to the Post-Graduation Diploma in Dramatic Arts or P.G. in Theatre/Dramatics, post-graduation, or equivalent degree in dance/music/fine arts/art history.
- More Detail in the Notification.
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1||Districts Arts & Culture Officer||38|
Category Wise Post Details
- Districts Arts & Culture Officer: Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-
How to Apply
- Candidates must have to fill up & submit the Online Application Form by using the Official Website http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in. The Application Form can be filled from 03-02-2021 to 02-03-2021.
- Open your browser and go to the official website of https://onlinebpsc.bihar.gov.in.
- Create Your Registration Account by using the link provided Registration Link.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload your Photo, ID Proof, Sign & Other Documents.
- Check Your Details Before Submit Online Application Form.
- Click on the “Submit” Button and Your Form will be Submitted Successfully.
- After Submit Form You can take a print out of the Application Fee for further use.
- Delhi District Court Recruitment 2021 for 17 Peon, Chowkidar, Safai Karamchari And Other Posts
- Municipal Corporation Chandigarh Recruitment 2021 For 172 Station Fire Officer, Fireman And Other Posts
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2021 For 511 Manager And Head Posts
- HPSSC Recruitment 2021 For 379 Staff Nurse, Accountant And Other Posts
- BPSC Recruitment 2021 For 138 Assistant Audit Officer Posts