Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC) has released the notification for the recruitment of Ophthalmic Assistant, Fisheries Officer, And Fisheries Development Officer Vacancies. In this BTSC Recruitment, there are 584 Posts For 12th Pass Govt Job, Diploma Govt Job, Graduate Govt Job, And Others. Application forms start from 06-04-2021 to 05-05-2021. All the details of the BTSC Recruitment Online Form 2021 are provided below and on the Official Website. For those candidates who are interested in this vacancy, you can read the Complete Official Notification Before Apply Online.
Bihar Technical Service Commission has given a notification for the recruitment of Ophthalmic Assistant, Fisheries Officer, And Fisheries Development Officer Vacancies. In this Employment Notification of BTSC Recruitment, get the information about Exam Date, Post details, Number of Posts, Syllabus, Salary and Important Links. For those Candidates who are interested in Bihar Technical Service Commission Recruitment, you can read the Full Complete Notification available on the Official Website & Apply Online.
BTSC Recruitment 2021 for 584 Ophthalmic Assistant, Fisheries Officer And Fisheries Development Officer Vacancy
|Recruiter Name||Bihar Technical Service Commission|
|Post Name||BTSC Recruitment Online Form 2021|
|Advt No/ Name||01/2021, 02/2021, And 03/2021|
|No. of Post||584|
|Job Location||Bihar Govt Job|
|Department||12th Pass Govt Job | Diploma Govt Job | Graduate Govt Job|
- For General/ OBC Candidates: Rs.200/-
- For SC/ ST/ EBC/ Women Candidates: Rs.50/-
- Payment Mode: Through Online by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 06-04-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 05-05-2021
- Minimum Age Limit For Sr. No. 01: 18 Years
- Minimum Age Limit For Sr. No. 02 & 03: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit For General: 37 Years
- Maximum Age Limit For OBC/ EBC/ General (Female): 40 Years
- Maximum Age Limit For SC/ ST: 42 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
For Ophthalmic Assistant
- Candidate should possess Passed 12th Class/ Diploma Form A Recognized Board/ University.
For Fisheries Officer
- Candidate should possess Graduation Form A Recognized University.
For Fisheries Development Officer
- Candidate should possess B.Sc/ M.Sc (Relevant Discipline).
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Number of Vacancy|
|3||Fisheries Development Officer||212|
How to Apply
- Candidates must have to fill up & submit the Online Application Form by using the Official Website http://btsc.bih.nic.in. The Application Form can be filled from 06-04-2021 to 05-05-2021.
- Open your browser and go to the Registration Website http://pariksha.nic.in.
- Click on the Career/ Recruitment button.
- Create Your Registration Account by using the link provided Registration Link.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload your Photo, ID Proof, Sign & Other Documents.
- Check Your Details Before Submit Online Application Form.
- After filling the form, pay the required application fee. If fees are asked.
- Pay your Application Fee through Online Mode.
- Click on the “Submit” Button and Your Form will be Submitted Successfully.
- After Submit Form You can take the printout of the Application Fee for further use.
- Delhi District Court Recruitment 2021 for 17 Peon, Chowkidar, Safai Karamchari And Other Posts
- Municipal Corporation Chandigarh Recruitment 2021 For 172 Station Fire Officer, Fireman And Other Posts
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2021 For 511 Manager And Head Posts
- HPSSC Recruitment 2021 For 379 Staff Nurse, Accountant And Other Posts
- BPSC Recruitment 2021 For 138 Assistant Audit Officer Posts