Delhi District Court (DDC), Delhi has released the notification for the recruitment of Peon/ Orderly/ Dak Peon, Chowkidar, Sweeper/ Safai Karamchari & Other Vacancies. In this Delhi District Court Recruitment, there are 417 Vacancies for the 10th Pass Govt Job. Application forms start from 07-02-2021 to 21-02-2021. All the details of Delhi District Court Recruitment Online Form 2021 are provided below and on the Official Website. For those Candidates who are interested in this vacancy, you can read the Complete Official Notification Before Apply Online.
Delhi District Court has given a notification for the recruitment of Peon/ Orderly/ Dak Peon, Chowkidar, Sweeper/ Safai Karamchari, And Process Server Vacancies. In this Employment Notification of Delhi District Court Recruitment, get the information about Exam Date, Post details, No. of Posts, Syllabus, and Important Links. For those Candidates who are interested in DDC Recruitment, you can read the Full Complete Notification available on the Official Website & Apply Online.
Delhi District Court Recruitment 2021 for 417 Peon, Chowkidar And Other Posts
|Recruiter Name||Delhi District Court|
|Post Name||Delhi District Court Recruitment Online Form 2021|
|Advt No/ Name||Delhi District Court|
|No. of Post||417|
|Job Location||Delhi Govt Job|
|Department||10th Pass Govt Job|
- For General/ OBC Candidates: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ ST/ EWS Candidates: Rs.250/-
- For PWD/ ESM: Rs.250/-
- Payment Mode: By using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ UPI/ Net Banking.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 07-02-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 21-02-2021
- Last Date for Fee Payment: 21-02-2021
- Admit Card: Available Soon
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Date for Interview: Notified Soon
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2021)
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 27 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Sr. No 01, 02 And 03: Candidates should possess Passed 10th (High School) Exam From A Recognized Board.
- Sr. No 04: Candidates should possess Passed 10th (High School) Exam With LMV Driving Licence And 02 Years Experience.
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1||Peon / Orderly / Dak Peon||280|
|3||Sweeper/ Safai Karamchari||23|
Category Wise Post Details
|Sr. No||Name of Post||UR||OBC||EWS||SC||ST||Total|
|1||Peon / Orderly / Dak Peon||111||76||28||43||22||233|
|3||Sweeper/ Safai Karamchari||10||06||02||03||02||23|
- There shall be a common exam for the post of Peon/Orderly/DakPeon, Chowkidar, and Sweeper/Safai Karamchari (Post Code- A-5) and a separate exam for the post of Process Server (Post Code –A- 6). The fee shall be charged for each Post Code separately. The candidates may apply for both posts provided he/she are eligible in terms of parameter provided in the instructions.
- The candidates who are applying for the post of Peon/ Orderly/Dak Peon, Chowkidar, Safai Karamchari in the Office of the Principal District & Sessions Judge (HQs), Delhi as well as in the Office of Principal Judge, Family Courts (HQs), Delhi shall submit a single application form online. The candidates shall submit their 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choice/preference for different posts while filling up the form under post code A-5. The posts shall be filled as per merit – cum – preference, and availability of post in that cadre.
- For more Detail Refer to the Notification.
Centres of Examination
- The examination shall be held in centres situated within the area of NCT of Delhi & NCR only.
- Driving License
- Voter Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Income Tax
- PAN card
How to Apply
- Candidates must have to fill up & submit the Online Application Form by using the Official Website https://delhicourts.nic.in/. The Application Form can be filled from 07-02-2021 to 21-02-2021.
- Open your browser and go to the official website https://applycareer.co.in/ddc2021/.
- Create Your Registration Account by using the link provided Registration Link.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload your Photo, ID Proof, Sign & Other Documents.
- Check Your Details Before Submit Online Application Form
- After filling the form, pay the required application fee. If fees are asked.
- Pay your Application Fee through Online Mode.
- Click on the “Submit” Button and Your Form will be Submitted Successfully.
- After Submit Form You can take a print out of the Application Fee for further use.
- UKPSC Recruitment 2021 for 09 Review Officer And Assistant Review Officer Posts
- UPPSC Recruitment 2021 for 337 Review Officer And Assistant Review Officer Posts
- DSSSB Recruitment 2021 for 1809 Technical Assistant, Junior Engineer And Other Posts
- NHM Recruitment 2021 for 256 Medical Officer, Staff Nurse And Other Posts
- UPSC Recruitment 2021 for 110 Indian Forest Service Vacancy