Delhi District Court has released the notification for the recruitment of Sweeper, Process Server, Chowkidar & Other Vacancies. In this Delhi District Court Recruitment 2021, there are 417 Vacancies for the 10th Pass Job. Application forms start from 07-01-2021 to 21-02-2021. All the details of Delhi District Court Recruitment Online Form 2021 are provided below and on the Official Website. For those Candidates who are interested in this vacancy, you can read the Complete Official Notification Before Apply Online.
Delhi District Court has given a notification for the recruitment of Sweeper, Process Server, Chowkidar & Other Vacancies. In this Employment Notification of Delhi District Court Recruitment, get the information about Exam Date, Post details, No. of Posts, Syllabus, and Important Links. Those Candidates who are interested in Delhi District Court Recruitment you can read the Full Complete Notification available on the Official Website & Apply Online.
Delhi District Court Recruitment 2021 for 417 Group C Post
|Recruiter Name||Delhi District Court|
|Post Name||Delhi District Court Recruitment Online Form 2021|
|Advt No/ Name||Group C Post Recruitment 2021|
|No. of Post||417|
|Job Location||Delhi Govt Job|
|Department||10th Pass Jobs|
- For General/ OBC Candidates: Rs.500/- (Transaction Charges)
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ EWS Candidates: Rs.250/- (Transaction Charges)
- Payment Mode: Debit Card/ Credit Card/ UPI/ Net Banking.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 07-02-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 21-02-2021
- Starting Date for Fee Payment: 07-02-2021
- Last Date for Fee Payment: 21-02-2021
- Date for MCQ Test: Available Soon
- Date for Skill Test (Driving Test): Available Soon
- Date for Interview: Available Soon
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 27 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Sr. No 1 to 3: Candidates should possess Passed 10th (High School) Exam From A Recognized Board.
- Sr. No 4: Candidates should possess a Passed 10th (High School) Exam With LMV Driving Licence And 02 Years.
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1||Peon/ Orderly/ Dak Peon||280|
Category Wise Post Details
|Name of Post||UR||OBC||EWS||SC||ST||Total|
|Peon / Orderly / Dak Peon||111||76||28||43||22||233|
|Sweeper/ Safai Karamchari||10||06||02||03||02||23|
- The Examination would consist of four (04) parts, i.e., English, Hindi, General Knowledge (including Current Affairs), and Arithmetic. The question paper except for English language and Hindi Language will be printed in Bilingual (i.e. in English and Hindi).
- No scrutiny of applications for the eligibility and other aspects will be undertaken at the stage of Objective / MCQ Test or Driving Test and therefore, the candidates shall be admitted to the examination provisional only subject to the scrutiny of their eligibility and the supporting documents at the appropriate stage. Copies of supporting documents will be sought at the time of interview only from those candidates who will be shortlisted for interview. At the time of scrutiny, if any claim made in the application is not found substantiated, the candidature will be canceled and the decisions of Ld. Principal District & Sessions Judge (HQs), Delhi in this regard shall be final.
- Get More Detail in the Notification.
How to Apply
- Candidates must have to fill up & submit the Online Application Form by using the Official Website https://delhidistrictcourts.nic.in. The Application Form can be filled from 07-02-2021 to 21-02-2021.
- Open your browser and go to the official website https://delhidistrictcourts.nic.in.
- Create Your Registration Account by using the link provided Registration Link.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload your Photo, ID Proof, Sign & Other Documents.
- Check Your Details Before Submit Online Application Form
- After filling the form, pay the required application fee. If fees are asked.
- Pay your Application Fee through Online Mode. Click on the “Submit” Button and Your Form will be Submitted Successfully.
- After Submit Form You can take a print out of the Application Fee for further use.
- NMDC Limited Recruitment 2021 For 67 Executive Trainee Vacancy
- NMDC Limited Recruitment 2021 For 63 Junior Officer Trainee Vacancy
- PPSC Recruitment 2021 for 612 Junior Engineer Posts
- TNPSC Recruitment 2021 for 537 Engineering Services Posts
- UKPSC Recruitment 2021 for 09 Review Officer And Assistant Review Officer Posts