Directorate of Secondary Education, Assam has released the notification for the recruitment of Graduate Teacher (Sanskrit) Vacancies. In this Directorate of Secondary Education Recruitment 2021, there are 241 posts for the Graduate Job. The application starts from 28-02-2021 to 10-03-2021. All the details of the Directorate of Secondary Education Recruitment Online Form are provided below and on the official website. For those Candidates who are interested in this vacancy, you can read the Complete Official Notification Before Apply Online.
The Directorate of Secondary Education has given a notification for the recruitment of Graduate Teacher (Sanskrit) Vacancies. In this Employment Notification of Directorate of Secondary Education Recruitment, get the information about Exam Date, Post details, Number of Posts, Syllabus, and Important Links. For those Candidates who are interested in Graduate Teacher Recruitment, you can read the Full Complete Notification available on the Official Website & Apply Online.
Directorate of Secondary Education Recruitment 2021 for 241 Graduate Teacher Vacancy
|Recruiter Name||Directorate of Secondary Education|
|Post Name||Directorate of Secondary Education Recruitment 2021|
|Advt No/ Name||01/2021|
|No. of Post||241|
|Job Location||Assam Govt Job|
- For General/ OBC Candidates: Rs.0/-
- For SC/ ST/ EWS Candidates: Rs.0/-
- For Ex-Servicemen: Rs.0/-
- No Application Fee For All Candidates.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 28-02-2021
- Last Date for Apply Online: 10-03-2021
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit For UR: 40 Years
- Maximum Age Limit For Ex-Servicemen: 42 Years
- Maximum Age Limit For OBC/ MOBC: 43 Years
- Maximum Age Limit For SC/ ST: 45 Years
- Maximum Age Limit For PWD: 50 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Candidates should possess Graduate or Post Graduate from recognized University in Arts with the Sanskrit language as one of the subjects or the highest degree in the language i.e. in Shastri Examination in Sanskrit with at least 50% marks in either Graduation or Post Graduation (or its equivalent) and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) from National Council for Teacher Education recognized institution.
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
Category Wise Post Detail
- 100 marks on the percentage of marks in BA Examination with the Sanskrit language as one of the subjects or the highest degree in the language i.e. in Shastri Examination in Sanskrit.
- 100 marks on a percentage of marks in HS final examination.
- 100 marks on a percentage of marks in B.T./B.Ed. final examination.
- 100 marks on the percentage of marks in High School TET / Special TET examination.
- 10 marks for the NCC certificate (10 marks for the “C” certificate and 5 marks for the “B” certificate).
- 10 marks for participating in recognized sports at the national level representing Assam.
- 10 marks for achievements in fine Arts and cultural activities representing the State officially at the National level.
- For All Posts: Rs.14,000-65,500/-
How to Apply
- Candidates must have to fill up & submit the Online Application Form by using the Official Website. The Application Form can be filled from 28-02-2021 to 10-03-2021.
- Open your browser and go to the Registration Website https://madhyamik.assam.gov.in/.
- Create Your Registration Account by using the link provided Registration Link.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details.
- Check Your Details Before Submit Online Application Form.
- Click on the “Submit” Button and Your Form will be Submitted Successfully.
- After Submit Form You can take a printout of the Application Fee for further use.
- Delhi District Court Recruitment 2021 for 17 Peon, Chowkidar, Safai Karamchari And Other Posts
- Municipal Corporation Chandigarh Recruitment 2021 For 172 Station Fire Officer, Fireman And Other Posts
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2021 For 511 Manager And Head Posts
- HPSSC Recruitment 2021 For 379 Staff Nurse, Accountant And Other Posts
- BPSC Recruitment 2021 For 138 Assistant Audit Officer Posts