Delhi State Health Mission (DSHM), Delhi has released the notification for the recruitment of Accounts Manager, Accounts Assistant, Medical Officer, Medical Lecturer & Other Vacancies. In this DSHM Recruitment 2021, there are 279 posts for the 12th Pass Job, Diploma Job, Degree Job & Other. The application starts from 05-02-2021 to 01-03-2021. All the details of the DSHM Recruitment Online Form are provided below and on the official website. For those Candidates who are interested in this vacancy, you can read the Complete Official Notification Before Apply.
Delhi State Health Mission (DSHM) has given a notification for the recruitment of Accounts Manager, Accounts Assistant, Medical Officer, Medical Lecturer, Media Assistant & Other Vacancies. In this Employment Notification of DSHM Recruitment, get the information about Exam Date, Post details, No. of Posts, Syllabus, and Important Links. For those Candidates who are interested in Delhi State Health Mission Recruitment, you can read the Full Complete Notification available on the Official Website & Apply.
DSHM Recruitment 2021 for 279 Accounts Manager & Other Various Posts
|Recruiter Name||Delhi State Health Mission|
|Post Name||DSHM Recruitment 2021|
|Advt No/ Name||F1-13/4/2020-Estt./|
|No. of Post||279|
|Job Location||Delhi Govt Job|
|Department||12th Pass Job | Diploma Job | Degree Job|
- For Other: Rs.0/-
- For SC/ ST Candidates: Rs.0/-
- For PWD Candidates: Rs.0/-
- No Application Fee For All Candidates.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 05-02-2021
- Last Date for Apply Online: 01-03-2021
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 01-03-2021
- Sr. No 1: LLB from a recognized University.
- Sr. No 2: MD in Medicine or equivalent degree from institution recognized by Medical Council of India.
- Sr. No 3: B.Com/ M.Com/ MBA (Finance) from a recognized university.
- Sr. No 4: B.Com from a recognized university. Minimum 6 months certificate course that includes accounting package like Tally, Busy, etc. as the subject. (Working knowledge on any computerized accounting package required).
- Sr. No 5: MD/DNB Post Graduate Degree from Medical Council of India (MCI) recognized Medical College. Three (3) Years of teaching experience in the subject as a Senior Resident / Registrar / Demonstrator / Tutor in a recognized Medical College after obtaining a Post Graduate Degree in the subject. Knowledge of Computer with commonly used packages like Ms. Word, Ms. Excel, MS Power-Point and information technology.
- Sr. No 6: 10+2 or equivalent. Knowledge of shorthand and typing with speeds of 80 wpm and 40 wpm respectively.
- Sr. No 7: B.Sc. Nursing from Govt. recognized University.
- Sr. No 8: Graduate from a recognized University / Institution.
- Sr. No 9: MBBS.
- Sr. No 10: Bachelor Degree in Physiotherapist (B.P.T.).
- Sr. No 11: MBBS / Dental / AYUSH / Nursing Graduate/ Masters in Public Health (MPH) / Community Medicine (MD) / MBA (Health Management).
- Sr. No 12: Postgraduate degree/ Advance qualification in Statistics/ Specialization in Biostatistics/Masters in Health Informatics (MBA health informatics)/Masters in epidemiology (MPH epidemiology).
- Sr. No 13: MBBS / Dental / AYUSH / Nursing Graduate/ Masters in Hospital administration / Health Management (MHA-Full time or equivalent).
- Sr. No 14: Bachelor’s degree in Social work/ Psychology/ Clinical Psychology.
- Sr. No 15: LLB from a recognized University.
- Sr. No 16: MBA in Health / Hospital Administration with 3 Years of Post Qualification experience or Post Graduate Diploma in Health / Hospital Administration with 5 Years Post Qualification Experience.
- Sr. No 17: Masters in Mass Communication from a recognized institution with at least 2 years experience, Post Master’s Degree.
- Sr. No 18: Master in Journalism or Mass Communication or any similar qualification in the field of Mass Media from a recognized reputed institution with 3 years experience in the Social or Health Sector.
- Sr. No 19: Graduate/ Diploma / Degree in Mass Communication.
- Sr. No 20: BDS from an institution recognized by Dental Council of India.
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Age||General||OBC||SC||ST||Number of Vacancies|
|1||Legal Consultant (PNDT)||45 Years||07||03||01||00||11|
|2||Consultant Medicine (MD)||45-64 Years||08||03||01||00||12|
|3||Accounts Manager||45 Years||03||01||00||00||04|
|4||Accounts Assistant||30 Years||15||06||03||01||25|
|5||Medical Lecturer||45-64 Years||01||00||00||00||01|
|6||Steno/Secretarial Assistant||30 Years||00||02||00||00||02|
|7||Public Health Nurse||35 Years||01||00||00||00||01|
|8||Establishment Clerk||35 Years||03||01||00||00||04|
|9||Medical Officer||45-64 Years||69||35||19||09||132|
|11||Quality Assurance Consultant (PH)||45 Years||01||00||00||00||01|
|12||State Consultant (Quality Monitoring)||40 Years||01||00||00||00||01|
|13||District Quality Assurance Coordinator||40 Years||02||02||01||00||05|
|15||Legal Consultant (NTCP)||45 Years||01||00||00||00||01|
|16||District Program Manager||45 Years||00||02||01||00||03|
|17||District BCC Officer||35 Years||02||00||00||00||02|
|18||IEC-BCC Consultant||35 Years||01||00||00||00||01|
|19||Media Assistant||40 Years||01||00||00||00||01|
|20||Dental Surgeon||40 Years||15||06||03||01||25|
- 10th Certificate in support of Date of Birth.
- Marks Sheets & Certificates of Essential Educational Qualifications.
- Marks Sheets & Certificates of Desirable Qualifications, if any.
- Experience Certificates (current working experience certificates also) Important Documents.
How to Apply
- Candidates must have to fill up & submit the Application Form by using the Official Website https://dshm.delhi.gov.in/(S(2yiio1xvsodpkeqvhlfwy41e))/default.aspx. The Application Form can be filled from 05-02-2021 to 01-03-2021.
- Open your browser and go to the official website of https://dshm.delhi.gov.in/(S(2yiio1xvsodpkeqvhlfwy41e))/default.aspx.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details.
- Check Your Details Before Submit Application Form.
- Click on the “Submit” Button and Your Form will be Submitted Successfully.
- After Submit Form You can take a printout of the Application Fee for further use.
- NHM Recruitment 2021 for 256 Medical Officer, Staff Nurse And Other Posts
- UPSC Recruitment 2021 for 110 Indian Forest Service Vacancy
- UPSC Recruitment 2021 for 712 Civil Service Vacancy
- UPMRC Recruitment 2021 for 292 Assistant Manager & Other Posts
- PSTCL Recruitment 2021 for 150 Assistant Sub Station Attendant Vacancy