Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Eklavya Model Residential School (EMRS) has released the notification for the recruitment of Principal, Vice Principal, PGT, And TGT Vacancies. In this EMRS Recruitment, there are 3479 Posts for the Graduate Govt Job. Application forms start from 01-04-2021 to 30-04-2021. All the details of the EMRS Recruitment Online Form are provided below and on the official website. For those Candidates who are interested in this vacancy, you can read the Complete Official Notification Before Apply Online.
Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Eklavya Model Residential School has given a notification for the recruitment of Principal, Vice Principal, PGT, And TGT Vacancies. In this Employment Notification of EMRS Recruitment 2021, get the information about Exam Date, Post details, Number of Posts, Salary, Syllabus, Salary and Important Links. For those Candidates who are interested in EMRS Recruitment, you can read the Full Complete Notification available on the Official Website & Apply Online.
EMRS Recruitment 2021 for 3479 Principal, Vice Principal, PGT And TGT Vacancy
|Recruiter Name||Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Eklavya Model Residential School|
|Post Name||EMRS Recruitment 2021|
|Advt No/ Name||Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Eklavya Model Residential School|
|No. of Post||3479|
|Department||Graduate Govt Job|
- For General/ OBC/ EWS Candidates: NA
- For SC/ ST/ PWD: NA
- Details Available Soon
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 01-04-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30-04-2021
- Minimum Age Limit: NA
- Maximum Age Limit: NA
- Details Available Soon
- Candidates should possess Graduate Form a Recognized University.
|Sr. No||State||Principal||Vice Principal||Post Graduate Teacher||Trained Graduate Teacher||Total Vacancy|
|6||Jammu & Kashmir||02||00||00||12||14|
How to Apply
- Candidates must have to fill up & submit the Online Application Form by using the official website https://tribal.nic.in/. The Application Form can be filled from 01-04-2021 to 30-04-2021.
- Open your browser and go to the Registration Website https://testservices.nic.in/index.html.
- Click on the ‘Registration’.
- Create Your Registration Account by using the link provided Registration Link.
- Kindly Fill Your Personal information, Communication details, Education details and Upload your Photo, ID Proof, Sign & Other Documents.
- Check Your Details Before Submit Online Application Form.
- After filling the form, pay the required application fee. If fees are asked.
- Pay your Application Fee through Online Mode.
- Click on the “Submit” Button and Your Form will be Submitted Successfully
- After Submit Form You can take the printout of the Application Fee for further use.