Fisheries Department, Tamil Nadu has released the notification for the recruitment of Sagar Mitra Vacancies. In this Fisheries Department Recruitment 2021, there are 608 Posts for Degree Job. Application forms start from 15-02-2021 to 19-02-2021. All the details of the Fisheries Department Recruitment Form are provided below and on the official website. For those Candidates who are interested in this vacancy, you can read the Complete Official Notification Before Apply.
Fisheries Department has given a notification for the recruitment of Sagar Mitra Vacancies. In this Employment Notification of Fisheries Department Recruitment, get the information about Exam Date, Post details, No. of Posts, Syllabus, and Important Links. For those Candidates who are interested in Fisheries Department Recruitment, you can read the Full Complete Notification available on the Official Website & Apply.
Fisheries Department Recruitment 2021 for 608 Mitra Sagar Vacancy
|Recruiter Name||Fisheries Department|
|Post Name||Fisheries Department Recruitment 2021|
|Advt No/ Name||Fisheries Department|
|Number of Post||608|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu Job|
- For General/ OBC Candidates: Rs.0/-
- For SC/ SCA/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Rs.0/-
- No Application Fee for All Candidates.
- Starting Date to Apply: 15-02-2021
- Last Date to Apply: 19-02-2021
- Age Limit: Not More Than 35 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Fisheries professional possessing a minimum Bachelor’s degree in Fisheries Science/Marine Biology/ Zoology.
- Knowledge of Information Technology (IT) is essential.
|Sr.No||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
- The Sagar Mitra will be provided with a performance incentive of Rs.10,000/- per month against a set of predetermined tasks. Additional performance incentives up to Rs.5,000/- in a month will be given to Sagar Mitra against additional tasks entrusted from time-to-time.
How to Apply
- Candidates must have to fill up & submit Application Form by using the Official Website https://www.fisheries.tn.gov.in. The Application Form can be filled from 15-02-2021 to 19-02-2021.
- More Information Refer Notification