Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL) has released the notification for the recruitment of Executive Trainee (Chemical & Instrumentation) Vacancies. In this GAIL Recruitment 2021, there are 25 Posts for Degree Job & Engineering Job. Application forms start from 15-02-2021 to 16-03-2021. All the details of the GAIL Recruitment Online Form are provided below and on the official website. For those Candidates who are interested in this vacancy, you can read the Complete Official Notification Before Apply Online.
Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL) has given a notification for the recruitment of Executive Trainee Vacancies. In this Employment Notification of GAIL Recruitment, get the information about Exam Date, Post details, No. of Posts, Syllabus, and Important Links. For those Candidates who are interested in Gas Authority of India Limited Recruitment, you can read the Full Complete Notification available on the Official Website & Apply Online.
GAIL Recruitment 2021 for 25 Executive Trainee Posts
|Recruiter Name||Gas Authority of India Limited|
|Post Name||GAIL Recruitment 2021|
|Advt No/ Name||GAIL/OPEN/ET/1A/2020|
|Number of Post||25|
|Department||Degree Job | Engineering Job|
- For General/ OBC: Rs.0/-
- For SC/ SCA Candidates: Rs.0/-
- For ST/ PWD Candidates: Rs.0/-
- All Female: Rs.0/-
- No Application Fee for All Candidates.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 15-02-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 16-03-2021
- Upper Age Limit: 26 Years
- The maximum upper age of the applicant shall not exceed 56 years including all possible age relaxations.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Executive Trainee (Chemical)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology in Chemical/ Petrochemical/ Chemical Technology/ Petrochemical Technology with minimum 65% Marks.
Executive Trainee (Instrumentation)
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering / Technology in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electrical & Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Electrical & Electronics with minimum 65% Marks.
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1||Executive Trainee (Chemical)||13|
|2||Executive Trainee (Instrumentation)||12|
Category Wise Post Details
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Grade||UR||EWS||SC||ST||OBC (NCL)||Total|
|1||Executive Trainee (Chemical)||E-2||08||01||01||00||03||13|
|2||Executive Trainee (Instrumentation)||E-2||05||01||02||02||02||12|
- GAIL will be utilizing the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering–2021 score (GATE-2021 Score) for recruitment of Executive Trainees in the disciplines of Chemical and Instrumentation during the year 2021.
- Based on the GATE-2021 score and requirement, candidates will be short-listed for Group Discussion and/ or Personal Interview for the position of Executive Trainee in the above disciplines. Please note that only the GATE-2021 score is valid for this recruitment exercise. GATE score of 2020 or prior to that is not valid.
- More Details Refer to the Notification.
- Selected candidates will be placed on the pay scale of Rs.60,000 – 1,80,000/- at the Basic Pay of Rs.60,000/- during one-year training cum probation as Executive Trainee in E-2 grade. On successful completion of their Training cum Probation Period, they will be absorbed in the same Pay Scale of Rs.60,000 – 1,80,000/- in E-2 grade.
- Date of Birth Proof (Certificate)
- 10th Mark Sheet
- 12th Mark Sheet
- Degree Certificates
- Diploma Certificates
- Category Caste Certificate
- Income and Asset Certificate issued by Competent Authority.
- Ex‐servicemen Proof (Certificate), etc.
How to Apply
- Candidates must have to fill up & submit the Online Application Form by using the Official Website http://gailonline.com/hindi/home.html. The Application Form can be filled from 15-02-2021 to 16-03-2021.
- Open your browser and go to the official website http://gailonline.com/hindi/home.html.
- Create Your Registration Account by using the link provided Registration Link.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload your Photo, ID Proof, Sign & Other Documents.
- Check Your Details Before Submit Online Application Form.
- Click on the “Submit” Button and Your Form will be Submitted Successfully.
- After Submit Form You can take a print out of the Application Fee for further use.
|Apply Online for ET (Chemical)||Click Here|
|Apply Online ET (Instrumentation)||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|