Gauhati High Court, Assam has released the notification for the recruitment of Stenographer Grade II And III Vacancy. In this Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021, there are 11 Posts for the 12th Pass Govt Job And Graduate Govt Job. The application starts from 03-04-2021 to 17-04-2021. All the details of the Gauhati High Court Recruitment Online Form are provided below and on the official website. For those candidates who are interested in this vacancy, you can read the Complete Official Notification Before Apply Online.
Gauhati High Court has given a notification for the recruitment of Stenographer Grade II And III Vacancy. In this Employment Notification of Gauhati High Court Recruitment, get the information about Exam Date, Post details, Number of Posts, Syllabus, Salary and Important Links. For those Candidates who are interested in Gauhati High Court Recruitment, you can read the Full Complete Notification available on the Official Website & Apply Online.
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021 for 11 Stenographer Grade II And III Vacancy
|Recruiter Name||Gauhati High Court|
|Post Name||Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021|
|Advt No/ Name||Gauhati High Court|
|No. of Post||11|
|Job Location||Assam Career|
|Department||Graduate Govt Job | 12th Pass Govt Job|
- For Other: Rs.300/-
- For SC/ ST Candidates: Rs.150/-
- Payment Mode: Through Online by using Debit Card/ Credit Card or by using Internet Banking.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 03-04-2021
- Last Date for Apply Online: 17-04-2021
- Last Date for Payment Fee: 20-04-2021
- Age Limit For UR: 18-40 Years
- Age Limit For OBC/ MOBC: 18-43 Years
- Age Limit For SC/ ST: 18-45 Years
- Age Limit For PWD: 18-50 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Stenographer Grade II
- Candidate should possess a Graduate from a UGC recognized University.
- Candidate should possess a Diploma/ Certificate in Stenography/ any other institute.
- Candidates should possess Adequate Knowledge of the official language (Assamese) of the State of Assam.
- Candidate should possess Employment Exchange Registration Number for the State of Assam.
Stenographer Grade III
- Candidate should possess passed H.S. examination from any recognized Board/Council/University.
- Candidate should possess a Diploma/ Certificate in Stenography/ Shorthand from ITI/ any other Institute.
- Candidate should Adequate Knowledge of the Official Language (Assamese) of the State of Assam.
- The candidate must possess an Employment Exchange Registration Number for the State of Assam.
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Number of Vacancy|
|1||Stenographer Grade II||03|
|2||Stenographer Grade III||08|
The selection will be based on Stenographer Test, Written Test And Viva Voce.
Stenographer Grade II And III
- Voice test before dictation
- Speed Test in shorthand at a speed of 100 words per minute (7 Minutes) (700 words): 100 Marks
- Time to be given to the candidate for testing the computer (3 Minutes).
- Time for transcription of the dictated portion in computer (25 Minutes).
- Stenographer (MCQ Based): 50 Marks
- Official Language (State Assam): 20 Marks
- Stenographer Test for the Viva-Voce: 10 Marks
- For Stenographer Grade II: Rs.22,000-97,000/-
- For Stenographer Grade III: Rs.14,000-60,500/-
How to Apply
- Candidates must have to fill up & submit the Online Application Form by using the Official Website. The Application Form can be filled from 03-04-2021 to 17-04-2021.
- Open your browser and go to the official website http://ghconline.gov.in/.
- Create Your Registration Account by using the link provided Registration Link.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details.
- Check Your Details Before Submit Online Application Form.
- Click on the “Submit” Button and Your Form will be Submitted Successfully.
- After filling the form, pay the required application fee. If fees are asked.
- Pay your Application Fee through Online Mode.
- After Submit Form You can take a printout of the Application Fee for further use.