Gauhati High Court, Assam has released the notification for the recruitment of Lower Division Assistant And Copyist Vacancy. In this Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021, there are 80 Posts for the Graduate Govt Job. The application starts from 03-04-2021 to 17-04-2021. All the details of the Gauhati High Court Recruitment Online Formare provided below and on the official website. For those candidates who are interested in this vacancy, you can read the Complete Official Notification Before Apply Online.
Gauhati High Court has given a notification for the recruitment of Lower Division Assistant And Copyist Vacancy. In this Employment Notification of Gauhati High Court Recruitment, get the information about Exam Date, Post details, Number of Posts, Syllabus, Salary and Important Links. For those Candidates who are interested in Gauhati High Court Recruitment, you can read the Full Complete Notification available on the Official Website & Apply Online.
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021 for 80 Lower Division Assistant And Copyist Vacancy
|Recruiter Name||Gauhati High Court|
|Post Name||Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021|
|Advt No/ Name||Gauhati High Court|
|No. of Post||80|
|Job Location||Assam Career|
|Department||Graduate Govt Job|
- For Other: Rs.300/-
- For SC/ ST Candidates: Rs.150/-
- Payment Mode: Through Online by using Debit Card/ Credit Card or by using Internet Banking.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 03-04-2021
- Last Date for Apply Online: 17-04-2021
- Last Date for Payment Fee: 20-04-2021
- Age Limit For UR: 18-40 Years
- Age Limit For OBC/ MOBC: 18-43 Years
- Age Limit For SC/ ST: 18-45 Years
- Age Limit For PWD: 18-50 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Candidate should possess a Graduate in any stream from a UGC recognized University.
- Candidate should possess a Certificate of Computer knowledge of Minimum 3 Months Duration.
- Candidate should possess knowledge of the Official Language of the State of Assam (Assamese).
- Candidate should possess Employment Exchange Registration Number for the State of Assam.
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Number of Vacancy|
|1||Lower Division Assistant||60|
Category Wise Post Details
|Category||UR||OBC||SC||ST (P)||ST (H)||PWD||Total|
The selection will be based on a Common Written Test (OMR-based objective Questions with Multiple Choices) of two-hour duration of 120 marks.
- General English: 50 Marks
- General Knowledge including Computer Knowledge: 30 Marks
- General Aptitude: 20 Marks
- The official language of the state of Assam (Assamese): 20 Marks
- More Information Refer Notification
- For All Candidates: Rs.14,000-60,500/-
How to Apply
- Candidates must have to fill up & submit the Online Application Form by using the Official Website. The Application Form can be filled from 03-04-2021 to 17-04-2021.
- Open your browser and go to the official website.
- Create Your Registration Account by using the link provided Registration Link.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details.
- Check Your Details Before Submit Online Application Form.
- Click on the “Submit” Button and Your Form will be Submitted Successfully.
- After filling the form, pay the required application fee. If fees are asked.
- Pay your Application Fee through Online Mode.
- After Submit Form You can take a printout of the Application Fee for further use.
- NCPOR Recruitment 2021 for 85 Scientist, Officer, Executive Assistant And Other Posts
- OPSC Recruitment 2021 for 351 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts
- UP NHM Recruitment 2021 for 2800 Community Health Officer Posts
- UPPSC Recruitment 2021 for 124 Lecturer Govt Ashram Paddhati Inter College Posts
- UP Lucknow PGCIL Recruitment 2021 for 20 Diploma Trainee Posts