Indian Air Force has released the notification for the recruitment of Group X Trade (Except Education Instructor Trade) and Group Y Trade (Except Security and Musician) for the 01/2022 Course. In this Group X and Group Y Recruitment in Air force 2021, Only 12th Pass & Diploma Pass Candidates can Apply. Application forms start from 22-01-2021 to 07-02-2021 and the selection test will be commencing from 18-04-2021 to 22-04-2021. All the details of the Indian Airforce RecruitmentOnline Formare provided below and on the official website. For those Candidates who are interested in this vacancy, you can read the Complete Official Notification Before Apply Online.
Indian Air Force has given a notification for the recruitment of Group X Trade (Except Education Instructor Trade) and Group Y Trade (Except Security and Musician) Vacancies. In this Employment Notification of Group X And Group Y Recruitment in Air Force, get the information about Exam Date, Post details, No. of Posts, Syllabus, and Important Links. Those Candidates who are interested in Indian Air Force Recruitment, you can read the Full Complete Notification available on the Official Website & Apply Online.
Group X And Group Y Recruitment in Air Force 2021
|Recruiter Name||Indian Air Force|
|Post Name||Group X And Group Y Recruitment in Air Force|
|Advt No/ Name||01/2022|
|No. of Post||–|
|Job Location||Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India|
|Department||12th Pass Job | Diploma Pass Job|
- For All Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- Payment Mode: By using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 22-01-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 07-02-2021
- Candidate born between 16 January 2001 and 29 December 2004 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply Online
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- For Group X: Passed 12th or Equivalent Examination with English, Mathematics And Physics form an Educational Board Listed as COBSE Member with Minimum 50% Marks OR Passed Diploma Course in Engineering in Any Stream.
- For Group Y: Passed 12th or Equivalent Examination in any stream approved by Central/ State Education Board listed by COBSE Member with Minimum 50% Marks in English.
- For Group Y Medical Assistant Trade Only: Passed 12th or Equivalent Examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English from an Education Board listed by COBSE Member with Minimum 50% Marks in English.
|Sr. No||Name of Post|
|3||Group Y Medical Assistant Trade Only|
Phase I (Written Test)
- Group X: Selection will be done through a written exam (Objective Type Question). The Duration of the written exam will be 60 minutes.
- Group Y: Selection will be done through Online Test (Objective Type Question). The Duration of the written exam will be 45 minutes.
- Both Group X and Group Y: Selection will be done through the online test (Objective Type Question). The Duration of the written exam will be 85 minutes.
- Physical Test
- Adaptability Test I
- Adaptability Test II
- Medical Examination
- Get More Details in the Notification
- Group X Trade: Rs. 33,100/- per month plus Dearness allowance (as applicable) which, in subsequent years, may rise as per the career progression of the individual.
- Group Y Trade: Rs. 26,900/- per month plus Dearness allowance (as applicable) which, in subsequent years, may rise as per the career progression of the individual.
How to Apply
- Candidates must have to fill up & submit the Online Application Form by using the Official Website https://indianairforce.nic.in. The Application Form can be filled from 21-01-2021 to 07-02-2021.
- Open your browser and go to the official website https://indianairforce.nic.in.
- Create Your Registration Account by using the link provided Registration Link.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload your Photo, ID Proof, Sign & Other Documents.
- Check Your Details Before Submit Online Application Form.
- After filling the form, pay the required Application Fee.
- Pay your Application Fee through Online Mode. Click on the “Submit” Button and Your Form will be Submitted Successfully.
- After Submit Form You can take a print out of the Application Fee for further use.