Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has released the notification for the recruitment of Design Trainee And Management Trainee Vacancies. In this HAL Recruitment, there are 100 Vacancies for the Engineering Govt Job And Degree Govt Job. Application forms start from 17-03-2021 to 05-04-2021. All the details of HAL Recruitment Online Form 2021 are provided below and on the Official Website. For those Candidates who are interested in this vacancy, you can read the Complete Official Notification Before Apply Online.
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has given a notification for the recruitment of Design Trainee And Management Trainee Vacancies. In this Employment Notification of HAL Recruitment, get the information about Exam Date, Post details, Number of Posts, Syllabus, and Important Links. Those Candidates who are interested in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment, you can read the Full Complete Notification available on the Official Website & Apply Online.
HAL Recruitment 2021 for 100 Design And Management Trainee Vacancy
|Recruiter Name||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited|
|Post Name||HAL Recruitment Online Form 2021|
|Advt No/ Name||HAL/HR/36(98) DTMT/2021/01|
|No. of Post||100|
|Department||Engineering Govt Job | Degree Govt Job|
- For Others: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWBD Candidates: Rs.0/-
- Payment Mode: Through NEFT/ IMPS
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 17-03-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 05-04-2021
- A download of Admit Card for Online Selection Test from HAL Website: 15-04-2021
- Online Selection Test: 24-04-2021 & 25-04-2021
- Declaration of Test results at HAL Website: 27-04-2021
- Download of Interview Call Letter at HAL Website: 04-05-2021
- Interview for shortlisted candidates at HAL, Bengaluru: 17-05-2021 to 19-05-2021
- Declaration of the list of provisionally selected candidates on HAL Website: 21-05-2021
- Download of Provisional Offer of Appointment on HAL Website: 22-05-2021
- Pre-employment Medical Test at HAL Hospitals: 25-05-2021 to 01-06-2021
- Pre-employment Administrative formalities at HAL, Bengaluru: 17-06-2021 to 19-06-2021
- Commencement of Training Program at HAL Management Academy, Bengaluru: 21-06-2021
- Upper Age limits not above 28 years as of 05.04.2021 for General & EWS category candidates.
- The Upper Age limit is relaxable by 5 years in respect of SC / ST candidates.
- The Upper Age limit is relaxable by 3 years in respect of OBC (Non – Creamy Layer) candidates.
- More Details Refer Notification
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology or its equivalent (4 years after 10+2) from a Recognized Institutes/ University.
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Number of Vacancy|
|2||Management Trainee (Technical)||40|
Category Wise Post Details
|Sr. No||Name of Post||ST||SC||OBC (NCL)||EWS||General||Total|
|2||Management Trainee (Technical)||03||07||11||05||14||40|
- The selection process will comprise of All-India-based Online Selection Test and Interview.
- Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria will be called for the Online Test. Candidates are required to appear for the Online Test at their own expense, on the date, time, and venue, which will be mentioned in their Admit Card. The candidate has to download his/ her Admit Card from the HAL website. Admit cards will not be sent either by post or by e-mail.
- The Online Test will be held at Cities as indicated in the Online Application Form. Candidates are required to choose any three cities as a preference for Test Center. No change in any circumstance will be considered subsequently. However, HAL reserves the right to add/ cancel any Center and allocate appropriate center and reschedule the test date/ venue depending upon the circumstances & the candidates are bound by the same.
- More Details Refer Notification.
- For All Posts: Rs.40,000-1,40,000/-
How to Apply
- Candidates must have to fill up & submit the Online Application Form by using the Official Website. The Application Form can be filled from 18-03-2021 to 05-04-2021.
- Open your browser and go to the Registration Website https://online.cbexams.com/halmdtreg2021/default.
- Click on the Career/ Recruitment button.
- Create Your Registration Account by using the link provided Registration Link.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload your Photo, ID Proof, Sign & Other Documents.
- Check Your Details Before Submit Online Application Form
- After filling the form, pay the required application fee. If fees are asked.
- Pay your Application Fee through Online Mode.
- Click on the “Submit” Button and Your Form will be Submitted Successfully.
- After Submit Form You can take a printout of the Application Fee for further use.
- Delhi District Court Recruitment 2021 for 17 Peon, Chowkidar, Safai Karamchari And Other Posts
- Municipal Corporation Chandigarh Recruitment 2021 For 172 Station Fire Officer, Fireman And Other Posts
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2021 For 511 Manager And Head Posts
- HPSSC Recruitment 2021 For 379 Staff Nurse, Accountant And Other Posts
- BPSC Recruitment 2021 For 138 Assistant Audit Officer Posts