SJVN Limited, Himachal Pradesh has released the notification for the recruitment of Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice, And ITI Apprentice Vacancies. In this Himachal Pradesh SJVN Limited Recruitment 2021, there are 50 posts for the Graduate Govt Job, Diploma Govt Job & ITI Govt Job. Application forms start from 15-04-2021 to 15-05-2021. All the details of the Himachal Pradesh SJVN Limited Recruitment Online Form are provided below and on the official website. For those candidates who are interested in this vacancy, you can read the Complete Official Notification Before Apply Online.
SJVN Limited has given a notification for the recruitment of Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice, And ITI Apprentice Vacancies. In this Employment Notification of SJVN Limited Recruitment, get the information about Exam Date, Post details, Number of Posts, Syllabus, Salary and Important Links. Those Candidates who are interested in Trade Apprentice Recruitment, you can read the Full Complete Notification available on the Official Website & Apply Online.
Himachal Pradesh SJVN Limited Recruitment 2021 for 50 Trade Apprentice Posts
|Recruiter Name||SJVN Limited|
|Post Name||Himachal Pradesh SJVN Limited Recruitment 2021|
|Advt No/ Name||93/2021|
|No. of Post||50|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh Govt Job|
|Department||Diploma Govt Job | ITI Govt Job | Graduate Govt Job|
- For Other Candidates: Rs.100/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Rs.0/-
- Payment Mode: Through SBI Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 15-04-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15-05-2021
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
For Graduate Apprentices
- Candidate should possess Degree in Engineering/ Technology in relevant branch, from Institute/ University recognized by AICTE.
For Technician Apprentice
- Candidate should possess Diploma in Engineering/ Technology in relevant branch, from Institute/ University recognized by AICTE/ Board of Technical Education of State.
For ITI Apprentices
- Candidates should possess ITI passed from any recognized University/ Institute.
For Graduate Apprentices
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Number of Vacancy|
For Technician (Diploma) Apprentices
|Sr. No||Number of Posts||Number of Vacancies|
For ITI Apprentices
|Sr. No||Number of Posts||Number of Vacancy|
|1||Office Secretary ship/ Stenography/ Office Assistant/ Office Management||03|
|2||Fabricator/ Fitter/ Welder||04|
|3||Mechanic (Electronics General/ Mechanical)||03|
|4||Information Communications Technology/ IT/ Computer Assembly & Maintenance||04|
- There will be no interviews. The eligible candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit list formed on the basis of marks secured in Matriculation examination (10th) and ITI Course/ Diploma and Bachelor of Engineering/ Technology as per the following details:
|Sr. No||Weight Age||Weight Age||Weight Age||Total Marks|
|Graduate Apprentice||20% to 10th||20% to 12th/ Diploma (whichever is higher, in case of both)||60% to aggregate in Engineering||100|
|Diploma Technician||30% to 10th||70% to Diploma in Engineering||60% to aggregate in Engineering||100|
|ITI Technician||30% to 10th||70% to ITI||60% to aggregate in Engineering||100|
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed through post along with uploading of list on SJVN website.
- Graduate Apprentices: Rs.10,000/-
- Diploma Apprentices: Rs.8,000/-
- ITI Apprentices: Rs.7,000/-
How to Apply
- Candidates must have to fill up & submit the Online Application Form by using the Official Website. The Application Form can be filled from 15-04-2021 to 15-05-2021.
- Open your browser and go to the official website https://www.sjvn.nic.in.
- Create Your Registration Account by using the link provided Registration Link.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload your Photo, ID Proof, Sign & Other Documents.
- Check Your Details Before Submit Online Application Form.
- After filling the form, pay the required application fee. If fees are asked.
- Pay your Application Fee through Online Mode.
- Click on the “Submit” Button and Your Form will be Submitted Successfully.
- After Submit Form You can take a printout of the Application Fee for further use.
- NCPOR Recruitment 2021 for 85 Scientist, Officer, Executive Assistant And Other Posts
- OPSC Recruitment 2021 for 351 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts
- UP NHM Recruitment 2021 for 2800 Community Health Officer Posts
- UPPSC Recruitment 2021 for 124 Lecturer Govt Ashram Paddhati Inter College Posts
- UP Lucknow PGCIL Recruitment 2021 for 20 Diploma Trainee Posts