Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) has released the notification for the recruitment of Mechanical Engineer, Civil Engineer, Electrical Engineer & Instrumentation Engineer Vacancies. In this HPCL Recruitment, there are 200 vacancies for the Engineering Govt Job. Application forms start from 03-03-2021 to 15-04-2021. All the details of the Indian Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment Online Form are provided below and on the official website. For those candidates who are interested in this vacancy, you can read the Complete Official Notification Before Apply Online.
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited has given a notification for the recruitment of Mechanical Engineer, Civil Engineer, Electrical Engineer & Instrumentation Engineer Vacancies. In this Employment Notification of HPCL Recruitment 2021, get the information about Exam Date, Post details, Number of Posts, Syllabus, and Important Links. For those Candidates who are interested in Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment, you can read the Full Complete Notification available on the Official Website & Apply Online.
HPCL Recruitment 2021 for 200 Engineer Vacancy
|Recruiter Name||Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||HPCL Recruitment 2021|
|Advt No/ Name||Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited|
|No. of Post||200|
|Department||Engineering Govt Job|
- For General/ OBCNC Candidates: Rs.750/-
- For EWS Candidates: Rs.750/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Rs. 0/-
- Payment Fee: Through Online By Using Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking/ UPI.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 03-03-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15-04-2021
- Last Date for Payment Fee: 15-04-2021
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Candidates should possess Degree in Engineering as under:
- Mechanical, Mechanical & Production Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical, Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Instrumentation, Control, Electronics Engineering
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
Category Wise Post Details
- The selection process may comprise various shortlisting tools like Computer Based Tests, Group Tasks, Personal Interviews, etc.
- All the candidates claiming to fulfill all the eligibility criteria will be called for Computer Based Test.
- Computer Based Test will be of objective questions with no negative marking and will comprise of 2 parts.
- General Aptitude consisting of English Language, Quantitative Aptitude Test & Intellectual Potential test.
- Technical / Professional Knowledge comprising of questions related to Qualifying degree / Educational background required for the applied position.
- Candidates qualifying in the Computer Based Test in order of merit & predetermined ratio will be advised to upload the supporting documents.
- Basis scrutiny of the application, uploaded documents, and category-wise and discipline-wise merit list in Computer Based Test, eligible candidates will be called for Group Task & Personal Interview.
- Candidates must secure minimum qualifying marks in each of the stages i.e. Computer Based Test, Group Task, and Personal Interview to be considered for the further selection process.
- A category & discipline-wise merit list will be drawn for all the candidates who qualify in all the stages. Computer Based Test + Group Task + Personal Interviews & offer of appointment would be as per the category & discipline-wise vacancies available.
- For All Candidates: Rs.50,000-1,60,000/-
How to Apply
- Candidates must have to fill up & submit the Online Application Form by using the official website. The Application Form can be filled from 03-03-2021 to 15-04-2021.
- Open your browser and go to the Registration Website https://jobs.hpcl.co.in/Recruit_New/app_status_login.jsp.
- Click on the ‘Registration’.
- Create Your Registration Account by using the link provided Registration Link.
- Kindly Fill Your Personal information, Communication details, Education details and Upload your Photo, ID Proof, Sign & Other Documents.
- Check Your Details Before Submit Online Application Form.
- After filling the form, pay the required application fee. If fees are asked.
- Pay your Application Fee through Online Mode.
- After Submit Form You can take a printout of the Application Fee for further use.