Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has released the notification for the recruitment of Range Forest Officer Vacancies. In this HPPSC Recruitment, there are 45 vacancies for the Degree Govt Job. Application forms start from 23-03-2021 to 19-04-2021. All the details of the HPPSC Recruitment Online Form are provided below and on the Official Website. For those Candidates who are interested in this vacancy, you can read the Complete Official Notification Before Apply Online.
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has given a notification for the recruitment of Range Forest Officer Vacancies. In this Employment Notification of HPPSC Recruitment, get the information about Exam Date, Post details, Number of Posts, Syllabus, and Important Links. For those Candidates who are interested in Range Forest Officer Recruitment, you can read the Full Complete Notification available on the Official Website & Apply Online.
HPPSC Recruitment 2021 For 45 Range Forest Officer Vacancy
|Recruiter Name||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||HPPSC Recruitment 2021|
|Advt No/ Name||7-I/3-2021 & 7-II/3-2021|
|No. of Post||45|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh Govt Job|
|Department||Degree Govt Job|
- For General/ EWS Candidates: Rs.400/-
- For SC/ ST/ OBC/ BPL of HP State & Other: Rs.100/-
- For Ex-Servicemen/ Blind/ Visually Impaired of HP State: Rs.0/-
- Payment Mode: By using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 23-03-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 19-04-2021
- Last Date for Pay Exam Fee: 19-04-2021
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 31 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Candidate should possess Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in Science or Engineering from any recognized University with at least one of the following subjects:-
- Computer Applications / Science.
- Engineering (Agricultural/ Chemical/ Civil/ Computer/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical)
- Environmental Science
- Veterinary Science
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1||Himachal Pradesh Forest Services (Assistant Conservator of Forests), Class-I (Gazetted)||45|
- Height: 163 Cms
- Chest: 79 Cms. without expansion and 84 Cms. with expansion
- Capacity to walk: 25 Kms in 04 Hours
- Height: 150 Cms
- Chest: 74 Cms. without expansion and 79 Cms. with expansion
- Capacity to walk: 16 Kms. in 04 Hours
- More Details Refer Notification.
- General Knowledge
- General English
- More Information Refer Notification.
- For Range Forest Officer: Rs.15,600-39,100/- + Rs.5,400/- (G.P.)
- Matriculation Certificate (age proof).
- Bachelor’s Degree/ Certificate as per Essential Qualification.
- SC/ ST/ OBC Certificates
- The candidates belonging to the Ex-Servicemen of Himachal Pradesh category must possess a Discharge Certificate and full detail in respect of their P.P.O. Number, Rank, and date of retirement from the Defence Services to claim the benefit of reservation, etc.
How to Apply
- Candidates must have to fill up & submit the Online Application Form by using the Official Website http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc. The Application Form can be filled from 23-03-2021 to 19-04-2021.
- Open your browser and go to the Registration Website http://hppsconline.hp.gov.in/HPPSC/ApplicantRegistration/Registration.
- Create Your Registration Account by using the link provided Registration Link.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload your Photo, ID Proof, Sign & Other Documents.
- Check Your Details Before Submit Online Application Form.
- After filling the form, pay the required application fee. If fees are asked.
- Pay your Application Fee through Online Mode.
- Click on the “Submit” Button and Your Form will be Submitted Successfully.
- After Submit Form You can take a printout of the Application Fee for further use.