Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has released the notification for the recruitment of PGT (Sanskrit)-H.E.S-II (Group-B Services) Vacancies. In this HSSC Recruitment 2021, there are 534 posts for 10th Pass Govt Job, 12th Pass Govt Job, Graduate Job, Post Graduate Job & Teacher Jobs. Application forms start from 16-02-2021 to 03-03-2021. All the details of the HSSC Recruitment Online Form are provided below and on the official website. For those Candidates who are interested in this vacancy, you can read the Complete Official Notification Before Apply Online.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has given a notification for the recruitment of PGT (Sanskrit)-H.E.S-II (Group-B Services) Vacancies. In this Employment Notification of HSSC Recruitment, get the information about Exam Date, Post details, No. of Posts, Syllabus, and Important Links. For those Candidates who are interested in HSSC Recruitment, you can read the Full Complete Notification available on the Official Website & Apply Online.
HSSC Recruitment 2021 for 534 PGT Posts
|Recruiter Name||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||HSSC Recruitment 2021|
|Advt No/ Name||1/2021|
|Number of Post||534|
|Job Location||Haryana Govt Job|
|Department||10th Pass Govt Job, 12th Pass Job, Graduate Job, Teacher Job|
|Sr. No||Category||General (Male/ Female)||General (Female) (Haryana Resident)||SC/ BC/ EWS Candidates of Haryana State ( Male)||SC/ BC/ EWS Candidates of Haryana State (Female)|
|1||Cat. No. 1||Rs.500/-||Rs.125/-||Rs.125/-||Rs.75/-|
|2||PWD (Person with Disability)/Ex Serviceman of Haryana||Rs.0/-||Rs.0/-||Rs.0/-||Rs.0/-|
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 16-02-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 03-03-2021
- Last Date for Pay Exam Fee: 06-03-2021
- Exam Date: 14-03-2021
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 42 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Hindi/ Sanskrit as one of the subject in Matriculation or Higher.
- Certificate of having qualified Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET)/ School Teachers Eligibility Test (STET) of the concerned subject.
- Good Academic Record” Candidates having 50% marks after taking an average of any three examinations from 10th/ 12th / Graduation/ Post Graduation as the case may be. However the candidate must have at least 50% marks in Post-Graduation except for PGT Computer Science and in the case of PGT Computer Science, the candidate must have at least 55% marks in Post Graduation/Graduation as the case may be.
- M.A. Sanskrit/ Acharya with at least 50% marks and B.Ed./ Shiksha Shastri/ Language Teachers Course (L.T.C.)/ Oriental Training (O.T.) in Sanskrit from a recognized university or conducted by the Haryana Education Department or an equivalent qualification recognized by Haryana Education Department.
- One-half (=0.5) mark for each year or part thereof exceeding six month of experience, out of a maximum of sixteen years, on the same or a higher post in any Department/ Board/ Corporation/ Company/ Statutory Body/ Commission/ Authority of Government of Haryana. No marks shall be awarded for any period less than six months.
- Matriculation Certificate showing Date of Birth and other relevant details.
- SC/ BCA/ BCB/ EWS/ ESP/ ESM/ DESM/ DFF/ PwD certificate along with Haryana domicile Certificate issued by competent authority.
- Certificate claiming weightage/marks under socio-economic criteria and experience along with Haryana domicile Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- All documents showing higher qualification, experience, etc. on which basis candidate claim marks, etc.
How to Apply
- Candidates must have to fill up & submit the Online Application Form by using the Official Website http://hssc.gov.in/. The Application Form can be filled from 16-02-2021 to 03-03-2021.
- Open your browser and go to the official website http://hssc.gov.in.
- Create Your Registration Account by using the link provided Registration Link.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload your Photo, ID Proof, Sign & Other Documents.
- Check Your Details Before Submit Online Application Form.
- After filling the form, pay the required application fee. If fees are asked.
- Pay your Application Fee through Online Mode.
- Click on the “Submit” Button and Your Form will be Submitted Successfully.
- After Submit Form You can take the print out of the Application Fee for further use.
- RITES Limited Recruitment 2021 for 146 Apprentice Posts
- DFCCIL Recruitment 2021 For 1074 Junior Executive, Executive And Other Posts
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 For 2500 Navy Sailor Posts
- Southern Railway Recruitment 2021 for 191 Paramedical Staff Posts
- Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021 for 06 Superintending Medical Officer Posts