Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorkee has released the notification for the recruitment of Junior Technical Superintendent, Assistant Security Officer, Coach, Junior Superintendent, Pharmacist, Junior Lab Assistant, Junior Assistant And Driver Vacancies. In this IIT Recruitment, there are 133 Vacancies for the 12th Pass Govt Job, Diploma Govt Job, Graduate Govt Job And Other. Application forms start from 12-04-2021 to 11-05-2021. All the details of the IIT Recruitment Online Form 2021 are provided below and on the Official Website. For those Candidates who are interested in this vacancy, you can read the Complete Official Notification Before Apply Online.
Indian Institute of Technology has given a notification for the recruitment of Junior Technical Superintendent, Assistant Security Officer, Coach, Junior Superintendent, Pharmacist, Junior Lab Assistant, Junior Assistant, And Driver Vacancies. In this Employment Notification of IIT Recruitment, get the information about Exam Date, Post details, Number of Posts, Syllabus, Salary and Important Links. For those candidates who are interested in the Indian Institute of Technology Recruitment, you can read the Full Complete Notification available on the Official Website & Apply Online.
IIT Recruitment 2021 for 133 Junior Lab Assistant, Junior Assistant And Other Vacancy
|Recruiter Name||Indian Institute of Technology|
|Post Name||IIT Recruitment Online Form 2021|
|Advt No/ Name||IITR/Rect Cell/2021/1|
|No. of Post||133|
|Job Location||Uttarakhand Govt Job|
|Department||12th Pass Govt Job | Diploma Govt Job | Graduate Govt Job | Post Graduate Govt Job|
- For General And Other Candidates: Rs.250/-
- For SC/ ST Candidates: Rs.0/-
- Payment Mode: Through Online by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 12-04-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 11-05-2021
- Last Date for Payment Fee: 11-05-2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 11-05-2021
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit For Sr. No. 01 to 05: 32 Years
- Maximum Age Limit For Sr. No. 06 to 09: 27 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
For Junior Technical Superintendent (Group B)
- Candidates should possess a M.Sc. in (Electronics/ Computer Science/ Chemistry/ Physics) or B.E/B.Tech and B.Sc.
For Assistant Security Officer (Group B)
- Candidates should possess a Graduate with 04 years of relevant experience and also should have Military or NCC and Fire training.
For Coach (Group B)
- Candidates should possess a Degree and recognized Diploma in Physical education or BPED or equivalent and also have a Diploma in sports coaching from NSNIS with at least 02 years of coaching at CFTI/ University/ PG level institutions.
For Junior Superintendent (Group B)
- Candidates should possess a Post Graduation or Graduation with 02 years relevant experience and knowledge of computer office applications.
For Junior Superintendent (Raj Bhasha) (Group B)
- Candidates should possess a Post Graduation Degree in Hindi preceded by a Bachelor’s Degree with English or Post Graduation in English with at least 01 years of relevant translation experience with essential working expertise in Computer Applications in Hindi or English.
For Pharmacist (Group C)
- Candidates should possess Passed Class 12th or equivalent with Science stream or Diploma/ Degree in Pharmacy granted by an Institute.
For Junior Lab Assistant (Group C)
- Candidates should possess a BA in (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer science or BCA and Diploma in Engineering of 03 years duration in the appropriate field.
For Junior Assistant (Group C)
- Candidates should possess a BA Degree with knowledge of Computer Applications.
For Driver Grade-II (Group C)
- Candidates should possess Passed Class 12th Class with Driving License of both heavy and light-duty vehicles with 03 years of driving and maintenance experience and also have ITI Course.
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Number of Vacancy|
|1||Junior Technical Superintendent (Group B)||01|
|2||Assistant Security Officer (Group B)||01|
|3||Coach (Group B)||06|
|4||Junior Superintendent (Group B)||31|
|5||Junior Superintendent (Raj Bhasha) (Group B)||01|
|6||Pharmacist (Group C)||01|
|7||Junior Lab Assistant (Group C)||52|
|8||Junior Assistant (Group C)||39|
|9||Driver Grade-II (Group C)||01|
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Salary|
|1||Junior Technical Superintendent (Group B)||Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-|
|2||Assistant Security Officer (Group B)||Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-|
|3||Coach (Group B)||Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-|
|4||Junior Superintendent (Group B)||Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-|
|5||Junior Superintendent (Raj Bhasha) (Group B)||Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-|
|6||Pharmacist (Group C)||Rs.29,200-92,300/-|
|7||Junior Lab Assistant (Group C)||Rs.21,700-69,100/-|
|8||Junior Assistant (Group C)||Rs.21,700-69,100/-|
|9||Driver Grade-II (Group C)||Rs.21,700-69,100/-|
How to Apply
- Candidates must have to fill up & submit the Online Application Form by using the Official Website https://www.iitr.ac.in. The Application Form can be filled from 12-04-2021 to 11-05-2021.
- Open your browser and go to the Registration Website http://nonteaching.iitr.ernet.in.
- Click on the Career/ Recruitment button.
- Create Your Registration Account by using the link provided Registration Link.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload your Photo, ID Proof, Sign & Other Documents.
- Check Your Details Before Submit Online Application Form.
- After filling the form, pay the required application fee. If fees are asked.
- Pay your Application Fee through Online Mode.
- Click on the “Submit” Button and Your Form will be Submitted Successfully.
- After Submit Form You can take a printout of the Application Fee for further use.
- RITES Limited Recruitment 2021 for 146 Apprentice Posts
- DFCCIL Recruitment 2021 For 1074 Junior Executive, Executive And Other Posts
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 For 2500 Navy Sailor Posts
- Southern Railway Recruitment 2021 for 191 Paramedical Staff Posts
- Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021 for 06 Superintending Medical Officer Posts