Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee has released the notification for the recruitment of a Project Assistant Vacancy. The posts are for the project under the Principal investigator Coordinator, Continuing Education Centre (CEC). In this IIT Recruitment 2021, there are 02 Post for MBA Job, BCA Job & M.Tech Job. Application forms start from 04-02-2021 to 23-02-2021. All the details of the IIT Recruitment Online Form 2021 are provided to the Office of Principal Investigator. For those Candidates who are interested in this vacancy, you can read the Complete Official Notification Before Apply Online.
Sarkari Result: Indian Institute of Technology has given a notification for the recruitment of a Project Assistant Vacancy. In this Employment Notification of IIT Recruitment, get the information about Exam Date, Post details, No. of Posts, Syllabus, and Important Links. Those Candidates who are interested in Indian Institute of Technology Recruitment, you can read the Full Complete Notification available on the Official Website & Apply Online.
Indian Institute of Technology Recruitment 2021 for 02 Project Assistant Post
|Recruiter Name||IIT Recruitment|
|Post Name||IIT Recruitment 2021|
|Advt No/ Name||Indian Institute of Technology|
|No. of Post||02|
|Job Location||Uttarakhand Govt Job|
|Department||MBA Job | BCA Job | B.Tech Job|
- For General: Rs.0/-
- For SC/ ST: Rs.0/-
- No Application Fee for All Candidates.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 04-02-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 23-02-2021
- Candidates should possess MBA, B.Tech, M.Tech and BCA.
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
- Selection will be based on a Personal Interview.
- Project Assistant: Rs.15,000-45,000/-
How to Apply
- Candidates before applying for the position shall ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply
- Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should submit their applications with the following documents to the office of Principal Investigator though email or by post on can bring the hardcopy at the time of interview:
- Application on a plain paper with detailed CV including chronological order of degrees/certificates obtained,
- Details of work done and experience, especially relevant to the position applied for.
- Attested copies (degrees/certificate and experience certificates).
- The candidate shall bring along with them the original degree(s)/certificate(s) and experience certificate(s) at the time of interview verification.
- Candidates with experience relevant to the job description would be given preference.
- Preference will be given to SC/ST candidates on equal qualifications and experience.
- Please note that TA/ DA is not admissible for attending the interview.
- NCPOR Recruitment 2021 for 85 Scientist, Officer, Executive Assistant And Other Posts
- OPSC Recruitment 2021 for 351 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts
- UP NHM Recruitment 2021 for 2800 Community Health Officer Posts
- UPPSC Recruitment 2021 for 124 Lecturer Govt Ashram Paddhati Inter College Posts
- UP Lucknow PGCIL Recruitment 2021 for 20 Diploma Trainee Posts