Department of Post of India, Delhi has released the notification for the recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy 2021. In this India Post GDS Recruitment 2021, there are 233 vacancies for the 10th Pass Job. Application forms start from 27-01-2021 to 26-02-2021. All the details of the India Post GDS Online Form are provided below and on the official website. For those Candidates who are interested in this vacancy, you can read the Complete Official Notification Before Apply Online.
Indian Post has given a notification for the recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak Delhi, Various Circle Region GDS. In this Employment Notification of India Post GDS Recruitment, get the information about Exam Date, Post details, No. of Posts, Syllabus, and Important Links. For those Candidates who are interested in India Post GDS Recruitment 2021, you can read the Full Complete Notification available on the Official Website & Apply Online.
India Post GDS Recruitment 2021 for 233 Post
|Recruiter Name||India Post|
|Post Name||India Post GDS Recruitment 2021|
|Advt No/ Name||Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2021|
|No. of Post||233|
|Department||10th Pass Govt Job|
- For General/ OBC: Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ ST/ EWS/ All Female: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online by using Net Banking or by using Debit Card/ Credit Card or India Post E Challan Submit At Nearest Head Post Office.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 27-01-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 26-02-2021
- Last Date for Pay Exam Fee: 26-02-2021
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
- Age as on the Starting Date of Application.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevak.
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of the Constitution of India.
- More Details in the Notification
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1||Gramin Dak Sevak||233|
Category Wise Post Details
|Sr. No||Category||Number of Post|
- Selection will be made as per the automatically generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidate’s online submitted applications.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualifications. Only marks obtained in the 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory subject to the conditions referred in Clause B of Notifications pertaining to Required Educational Qualifications for taking candidate into account for calculating the merit.
- Candidates having both marks and grades in the marks list have to apply with marks only. In case any candidates apply with grades only his application liable for disqualification. iv. In the case of the marks lists containing the Grades/ Points, marks will be reckoned by taking conversion of Grades and points with the multiplication factor (9.5) against the maximum points or grade as 100.
- GDS: Rs. 10,000 to 12,000 (Per Month)
How to Apply
- Candidates must have to fill up & submit the Online Application Form by using the Official Website http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/Home.aspx. The Application Form can be filled from 27-01-2021 to 26-02-2021.
- Open your browser and go to the Official Website http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/Home.aspx.
- Create Your Registration Account by using the link provided Registration Link.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload your Photo, ID Proof, Sign & Other Documents.
- Check Your Details Before Submit Online Application Form
- After filling the form, Pay the required Application Fee.
- Pay your Application Fee through Offline & Online Mode. Click on the “Submit” Button and Your Form will be Submitted Successfully.
- After Submit Form You can take a print out of the Application Fee for further use.
- NCPOR Recruitment 2021 for 85 Scientist, Officer, Executive Assistant And Other Posts
- OPSC Recruitment 2021 for 351 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts
- UP NHM Recruitment 2021 for 2800 Community Health Officer Posts
- UPPSC Recruitment 2021 for 124 Lecturer Govt Ashram Paddhati Inter College Posts
- UP Lucknow PGCIL Recruitment 2021 for 20 Diploma Trainee Posts