Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021 – Details of IAF Recruitment Notification as on 05/03/2021, IAF Vacancy, Salary, and Posts for different IAF Exams. Get Official link for applying current IAF Recruitment 2021.
Indian Air Force Recruitment as on 05/03/2021
- Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for 257 Group C VacancyIndian Air Force (IAF) has released the notification for the recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff, ...
- Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for 231 Group C PostsIndian Air Force (IAF) has released the notification for the recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff, ...
- Group X And Group Y Recruitment in Air Force 2021Indian Air Force has released the notification for the recruitment of Group X Trade (Except ...
About Employer : Indian Air Force
The primary mission of the Indian Air Force is to secure Indian airspace. The Air Force performs aerial combat, air safety and aerial surveillance for its country. On 8 October 1932, it was established as an auxiliary air force of the British Empire. During World War II, India’s Aviation Service was awarded the Prefix Royal. After India gained independence from the United Kingdom in 1949, the Royal Indian Air Force was renamed the Dominion of India.
Since 1950, the Indian Air Force has included four wars with neighboring Pakistan and one war with China. Several major operations undertaken by the Indian Air Force include Operation Vijay, Operation Meghdoot, Operation Cactus, etc. The Indian Air Force has also been active in UN peacekeeping missions apart from many controversies. 1 July 2017, 139,576 personnel are in service with the Indian Air Force.
Sarkari Exams Conducted by Indian Air Force
Indian Air Force mainly conducts competitive examinations for recruitment to various posts in organization. Indian Air Force conducts various examinations given below
- Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT)
Indian Air Force Eligibility
Eligibility for Indian Air Force Recruitment depends on the posts. Educational qualification, age and other information for each exam is different. Indian Air Force Eligibility given below,
- Exam Name : Flying Branch Exam
- Educational Qualification : Candidates must have passed with a minimum of 60% in Math’s and Physics at Class 12th Equivalent or Graduation in any discipline with 60% or BE/B.Tech with 60%.
- Age Limit : 20-24 Years
- Exam Name : Ground Duty (Technical & Non-Technical) Branch Exam
- Educational Qualification : Aeronautical Engineer (Electronics): Candidates should Passed Class 10+2 with 60% marks each in Physics and Mathematics and four years degree of Engineering/Technology
- Age Limit : 20-26 Years
Current Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021
Current Indian Air Force recruitment notification is available on this page. Indian Air Force conducts competitive examination for the recruitment of Marshal of the Air Force, Air Marshal, Air Chief Marshal, Air Vice Marshal, Group Captain, Air Commodore, Wing Commander, Squadron Leader, Flight Lieutenant and Flying Officer.
Opportunities for Freshers in Indian Air Force
There are various job opportunities in Indian Air Force. Being a Sarkari Job, you almost don’t need experience here. Even if your educational qualification is 12th Pass , you are still eligible for Indian Air Force Registration for Sarkari Exam. With the help of your hard work and skills, you can achieve high post and prestige in the company. Being a government organization, you get a Sarkari Job, means you have bright future.
Indian Air Force Syllabus
Aspirants of Indian Air Force exam have to prepare the following subjects: AFCAT- General Awareness, Numerical Ability, Verbal Ability in English and Reasoning & Military Aptitude Test. EKT – Mechanical, Computer Science & Electrical & Electronics. & More.
Indian AirForce Exam FAQs
How can I join the Indian AirForce?
Candidates can enter the Indian Air Force after passing 12th standard. Men who have given the 12th standard examination can join the National Defense Academy (NDA) by passing the written examination and SSB interview. The examination is conducted twice a year by UPSC to join NDA.
What is the salary in Indian AirForce?
The salary of the Indian Air Force depends on the rank or trade of the candidates holding a post.