Indian Coast Guard has released the notification for the recruitment of Navik Domestic Branch/ Navik General Duty & Yantrik Vacancies, an Armed Force of the Union for 02/2021 Batch. In this Indian Coast Guard Navik & Yantrik Recruitment 2021, there are 358 vacancies for the 10th Pass, 10+2 Pass & Diploma Pass Jobs. Application forms start from 15-12-2020 to 19-01-2021. All the details of the Indian Coast Guard Navik DB/ Navik GD/ Yantrik 02/2021 Batch Online Form are provided below and on the official website. For those Candidates who are interested in this vacancy, you can read the Complete Official Notification Before Apply Online.
Indian Coast Guard has given a notification for the recruitment of Navik Domestic Branch/ Navik General Duty & Yantrik Vacancies. In this Employment Notification of Indian Coast Guard, get the information about Exam Date, Post details, No. of Posts, Syllabus, and Important Links. Those Candidates who are interested in Indian Coast Guard Recruitment you can read the Full Complete Notification available on the Official Website & Apply Online.
Indian Coast Guard Navik & Yantrik Recruitment 2021
|Recruiter Name||Indian Coast Guard Navik & Yantrik Recruitment|
|Post Name||Indian Coast Guard Navik (DB, GD) Yantrik 02/2021 Batch|
|Advt No/ Name||Navik (DB, GD) Yantrik 02/2021 Batch|
|No. of Post||358|
|Department||10th Pass Job | 12th Pass Job | Diploma Pass Job|
- For SC/ ST Candidates: Nil
- For Others: Rs.250/-
- Payment Mode: Online by using net banking or by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Rupay Credit/ UPI.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 30-12-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 19-01-2021
- Admit Card Available: February/ March 2021
- Exam Date: March 2021
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 22 Years
- Age Between: 01-10-1999 to 30-09-2003 for Navik DB
- Age Between: 01-08-1999 to 31-07-2003 for Navik GD/ Yantrik
- Sr. No 1: 10th passed with Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by the Council of Board for School Education (COBSE).
- Sr. No 2: 10+2 passed from an education board recognized by the Council of Board for School Education (COBSE).
- Sr. No 3/ 4/ 5: 10th passed from an education board recognized by Council of Board for School Education (COBSE) & Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical & Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Number of Vacancy|
|1||Navik (Domestic Branch)||50|
|2||Navik (General Duty)||260|
|Navik (Domestic Branch)||22||6||8||3||11||50|
|Navik (General Duty)||114||33||83||7||23||260|
- Navik (General Duty): Basic Pay of Rs. 21,700/- (Pay Level-3) plus Dearness Allowance & Other Allowance based on Nature of duty of posting as per the prevailing regulations.
- Navik (Domestic Branch): Basic Pay of Navik (DB) is Rs. 21,700/- (Pay Level-3) plus Dearness Allowance & Other Allowance based on Nature of duty of posting as per the prevailing regulations.
- Yantrik: Basic Pay of Rs. 29,200/- (Pay Level-5) plus Dearness Allowance & Other Allowance based on Nature of duty of posting as per the prevailing regulations.
How to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Navik & Yantrik Recruitment 2021
- Candidates must have to fill up & submit the Online Application Form by using the Official Website. The Application Form can be filled from 15-01-2021 to 19-01-2021.
- Open your browser and go to the official website https://joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in.
- Create Your Registration Account by using the link provided Registration Link.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload your Photo, ID Proof, Sign & Other Documents.
- Check Your Details Before Submit Online Application Form
- After filling the form, pay the required application fee. If fees are asked.
- Pay your Application Fee through Offline & Online Mode. Click on the “Submit” Button and Your Form will be Submitted Successfully.
- After Submit Form You can take a print out of the Application Fee for further use.
Important Links for Indian Coast Guard Navik & Yantrik Recruitment 2021
- NHM Recruitment 2021 for 256 Medical Officer, Staff Nurse And Other Posts
- UPSC Recruitment 2021 for 110 Indian Forest Service Vacancy
- UPSC Recruitment 2021 for 712 Civil Service Vacancy
- UPMRC Recruitment 2021 for 292 Assistant Manager & Other Posts
- PSTCL Recruitment 2021 for 150 Assistant Sub Station Attendant Vacancy