Join Indian Navy has released the notification for the July 2021 Batch Admission of B.Tech 10+2 through JEE MAIN 2021. In this Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Scheme 2021, there are 26 Posts for B.E Job and B.Tech Job. Application forms start from 29-01-2021 to 09-02-2021. All the details of the Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Scheme July 2021 Online Form are provided below and on the official website. For those Candidates who are interested in this vacancy, you can read the Complete Official Notification Before Apply Online.
Sarkari Results Live: Join Indian Navy has given a notification for the July 2021 Batch Admission of B.Tech 10+2 through JEE MAIN 2020. In this Employment Notification of Indian Navy, get the information about Exam Date, Post details, No. of Posts, Syllabus, and Important Links. For those Candidates who are interested in the Indian Navy, you can read the Full Complete Notification available on the Official Website & Apply Online.
Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Scheme 2021 for 26 Posts
|Recruiter Name||Indian Navy|
|Post Name||Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Scheme 2021|
|Advt No/ Name||10+2 B.Tech Entry Scheme (PC) July 2021|
|Number of Post||26|
|Department||B.Tech Govt Job|
- For General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 0/-
- For SC/ ST: Rs. 0/-
- No Application Fee for Any Candidates.
- Only JEE MAIN 2020 Score Card.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 29-01-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 09-02-2021
- Merit List: Notified Soon
- Candidates should born from 02-01-2002 to 01-07-2004.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII).
- Candidates should possess B.E/ B.Tech.
|Sr. No||Category||Number of Post|
|2||Executive & Technical Branch||26|
- IHQ of MoD(Navy) reserves the right to fix the cut off for shortlisting of applications for SSB based on JEE (Main) All India Rank (AIR) – 2020. Approximately 900 candidates will be shortlisted for SSB. SSB interviews for short-listed candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore / Bhopal / Kolkata / Visakhapatnam from Mar-Jun 2021.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their E-mail or through SMS as provided by candidates in their application form. You are advised to maintain your mobile number and e-mail ID till the selection process is complete.
- SSB interview will be conducted in two stages. Stage I test consists of Intelligence test, Picture Perception, and Group Discussion. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day. Stage II test comprises Psychological testing, Group testing, and interviews which will last for 04 days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination (approx duration 03-05 working days).
- Change of SSB venue for interview is not permissible.
- Any correspondence regarding further change of SSB date is to be addressed to the Call-up Officer of the concerned SSB. Award of fresh dates for SSB would be subject to availability of batches/ slots.
- No compensation will be paid in respect of any injury sustained as a result of tests.
- AC 3 tier rail fare is admissible for the SSB interview if appearing for the first time for a particular type of commission on the production of tickets. Candidates are required to carry a photocopy of the first page of the bank passbook or cheque leaf where the name, account No. and IFS Code details are mentioned while appearing for SSB.
- The admissible Pay and Allowances are available on Indian Navy Official Website.
- Date of Birth Certificate (as per 10th/12th Certificate)
- 10th Class Marksheet
- 12th Class Marksheet
- JEE MAIN 2020 Scorecard (All India Rank)
- Passport Size Photo
How to Apply
- Candidates must have to fill up & submit the Online Application Form by using the Official Website https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. The Application Form can be filled from 29-01-2021 to 09-02-2021.
- Open your browser and go to the official website https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/.
- Create Your Registration Account by using the link provided Registration Link.
- Kindly Fill in Your Basic Details and Upload your Photo, ID Proof, Sign & Other Documents.
- Check Your Details Before Submit Online Application Form.
- After Submit Form You can take a print out of the Application Fee for further use.
- NCPOR Recruitment 2021 for 85 Scientist, Officer, Executive Assistant And Other Posts
- OPSC Recruitment 2021 for 351 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts
- UP NHM Recruitment 2021 for 2800 Community Health Officer Posts
- UPPSC Recruitment 2021 for 124 Lecturer Govt Ashram Paddhati Inter College Posts
- UP Lucknow PGCIL Recruitment 2021 for 20 Diploma Trainee Posts