Indian Navy Civilian Entrance Test has released the notification for the recruitment of Post Tradesman Mate Group-C Vacancies. In this Indian Navy Recruitment, there are 1159 vacancies for the 10th Pass Govt Job. Application forms start from 22-02-2021 to 07-03-2021. All the details of the Indian Navy Recruitment Online Form are provided below and on the official website. For those Candidates who are interested in this vacancy, you can read the Complete Official Notification Before Apply Online.
Indian Navy has given a notification for the recruitment of Post Tradesman Mate Group-C Vacancies. In this Employment Notification of Indian Navy Recruitment 2021, get the information about Exam Date, Post details, No. of Posts, Syllabus, and Important Links. Those Candidates who are interested in Indian Navy Recruitment, you can read the Full Complete Notification available on the Official Website & Apply Online.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 for 1159 Group C Vacancy
|Recruiter Name||Indian Navy|
|Post Name||Indian Navy Recruitment 2021|
|Advt No/ Name||INCET-TMM-01/2021|
|No. of Post||1159|
|Department||10th Pass Govt Job|
- For General/ OBC: Rs.205/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs.0/-
- For All Female: Rs.0/-
- Payment Fee: Through Online By Using Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or By Using E-Challan Mode.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 22-02-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 07-03-2021
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Candidate Must Passed 10th (High School) Exam with ITI Certificate From A Recognized Institute OR Its Equivalent.
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1||Eastern Naval Command||710|
|2||Western Naval Command||324|
|3||Southern Naval Command||125|
Category Wise Post Details
|Sr. No||Name of Post||General||OBC||EWS||SC||ST||Total|
|1||Eastern Naval Command||303||71||57||163||116||710|
|2||Western Naval Command||133||32||24||87||48||324|
|3||Southern Naval Command||57||13||02||37||16||125|
General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Mathematical operations, Series, Odd One Out, Logical Venn Diagrams, Analogy, Word Based Problems, Problems Solving, Drawing Inference, Coding-Decoding, Non-Verbal Reasoning, etc. Mathematical operations, Series, Odd One Out, Logical Venn Diagrams, Analogy, Word Based Problems, Problems Solving, Drawing Inference, Coding-Decoding, Non-Verbal Reasoning, etc.
- Number Systems, Time & Work, Menstruation, Percentage, Time and Distance, Ratio and Proportion, Average, Profit and Loss, Discount, Simple and Compound Interest, Statistical Chart, Trigonometry, Geometry, etc.
- English Language, Vocabulary, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonymous, Antonyms, Comprehension and its correct usage, etc.
- Sports, History, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Environmental Science, Culture, Geography, Economics Scene, Current Events, General policy including Indian Constitution and Scientific Research, etc. These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
How to Apply
- Candidates must have to fill up & submit the Online Application Form by using the website https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. The Application Form can be filled from 22-02-2021 to 07-03-2021.
- Open your browser and go to the Registration Website https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/en/account/account/state.
- Click on the ‘Registration’.
- Create Your Registration Account by using the link provided Registration Link.
- Kindly Fill Your Personal information, Communication details, Education details and Upload your Photo, ID Proof, Sign & Other Documents.
- Check Your Details Before Submit Online Application Form.
- After filling the form, Pay the required Application Fee.
- Pay your Application Fee through Online Mode.
- Click on the “Submit” Button and Your Form will be Submitted Successfully.
- After Submit Form You can take a printout of the Application Fee for further use.
- NHM Recruitment 2021 for 256 Medical Officer, Staff Nurse And Other Posts
- UPSC Recruitment 2021 for 110 Indian Forest Service Vacancy
- UPSC Recruitment 2021 for 712 Civil Service Vacancy
- UPMRC Recruitment 2021 for 292 Assistant Manager & Other Posts
- PSTCL Recruitment 2021 for 150 Assistant Sub Station Attendant Vacancy