Indian Navy has released the notification for the recruitment of Short Service Commission Officer for Technical Branch (Naval Constructor) & Executive Branch (Sports & Law). In this Indian Navy Recruitment, there are 17 vacancies for the Diploma Pass Jobs, Degree Pass Job & Other. For Executive Branch Application forms start from 29-01-2021 to 07-02-2021 & For Technical Branch Application forms start from 10-02-2021 to 18-02-2021. All the details of the Indian Navy Recruitment Online Form are provided below and on the official website. For those Candidates who are interested in this vacancy, you can read the Complete Official Notification Before Apply Online.
Sarkari Result: Indian Navy has given a notification for the recruitment of Short Service Commission Officer for Technical Branch (Naval Constructor) & Executive Branch (Sports & Law) Entries – July 2021 Course. In this Employment Notification of Indian Navy Recruitment 2021, get the information about Exam Date, Post details, No. of Posts, Syllabus, and Important Links. Those Candidates who are interested in Indian Navy Recruitment, you can read the Full Complete Notification available on the Official Website & Apply Online.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 for 17 SSC Officer Post
|Recruiter Name||Indian Navy|
|Post Name||Indian Navy Recruitment 2021|
|Advt No/ Name||SSC Officer – June 2021 Course|
|No. of Post||17|
|Department||Diploma Pass Govt Job | Degree Pass Govt Job|
- For All Candidates: Rs. 0/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs. 0/-
- No Application for Any Candidates.
- Starting Date to Apply Online for Executive Branch: 29-01-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online for Executive Branch: 07-02-2021
- Starting Date for Apply Online for Technical Branch: 10-02-2021
- Last Date for Apply Online for Technical Branch: 18-02-2021
- Minimum Age Limit for Executive Branch: 22 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for Executive Branch: 27 Years
- Minimum Age Limit Technical Branch: 20 Years
- Maximum Age Limit Technical Branch: 25 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Executive Branch (Sports)
- Professional Qualification. A candidate should have participated at Senior Level National Championships/ Games in Athletics/ Tennis/ Football/ Hockey/ Basketball/ Swimming &
- Educational Qualification. Regular Post Graduate Degree or BE/B. Tech in any field. Candidates with a Diploma in Sports Coaching from the National Institute of Sports/ M.Sc in Sports (Coaching) will be given priority for shortlisting.
Executive Branch (Law)
- A degree in Law qualifying for enrolment as an advocate under Advocates Act 1961, with a minimum of 55% marks.
- Candidates applying for this entry should be from a college/university recognized by the Bar Council of India.
Technical Branch (Naval Constructor)
- BE/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in any of the following disciplines:-
- (i) Mechanical (ii) Civil (iii) Aeronautical (iv) Aero Space (v) Mettallurgy (vi) Naval Architecture (vii) Ocean Engineering (viii) Marine Engineering (ix) Ship Technology (x) Ship Building (xi) Ship Design
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1||Executive Branch (Sports)||01|
|2||Executive Branch (Law)||02|
|3||Technical Branch (Naval Constructor)||14|
- Selected candidates are inducted as Sub-Lieutenant. The admissible pay & allowances along with other facilities & privileges are available on the Indian Navy Official Website.
How to Apply
- Candidates must have to fill up & submit the Online Application Form by using the website https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. The Application Form can be filled from 29-01-2021 to 18-02-2021.
- Open your browser and go to the official website https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/.
- Click on the ‘Registration’.
- Create Your Registration Account by using the link provided Registration Link.
- Kindly Fill Your Personal information, Communication details, Education details and Upload your Photo, ID Proof, Sign & Other Documents.
- Check Your Details Before Submit Online Application Form.
- After Submit Form You can take a print out of the Application Fee for further use.