Indian Navy has released the notification for the recruitment of Sailor for Artificer Apprentice And Senior Secondary Recruits – Aug 2021 Batch Courses Commencing August 2021 for Unmarried Male Candidates Vacancy. In this Indian Navy Recruitment 2021, there are 2500 vacancies for the 12th Pass Govt Job. Application forms start from 26-04-2021 to 30-04-2021. All the details of the Indian Navy Online Form are provided below and on the official website. For those Candidates who are interested in this vacancy, you can read the Complete Official Notification Before Apply Online.
Indian Navy has given a notification for the recruitment of Sailor for Artificer Apprentice And Senior Secondary Recruits – Aug 2021 Batch Courses Commencing August 2021 for Unmarried Male Candidates Vacancy. In this Employment Notification of Indian Navy Recruitment, get the information about Exam Date, Post details, Number of Posts, Syllabus, Salary and Important Links. For those Candidates who are interested in Indian Navy Recruitment 2021, you can read the Full Complete Notification available on the Official Website & Apply Online.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 For 2500 Navy Sailor Posts
|Recruiter Name||Indian Navy|
|Post Name||Indian Navy Recruitment 2021|
|Advt No/ Name||Indian Navy|
|No. of Post||06|
|Department||12th Pass Govt Job|
- For General/ OBC Candidates: Available Soon
- For SC/ ST/ PWBD/ EWS: Available Soon
- Payment Mode: Through Online
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 26-04-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30-04-2021
- Merit List: 23-07-2021
- Candidates should possess a Passed 12th Class with 60% or more marks in aggregate with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects (Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science) from the Boards of School Education recognized by MHRD, Govt. of India.
- Candidates should possess a Passed 12th Class with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects (Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science) from the Boards of School Education recognized by MHRD, Govt. of India.
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Number of Vacancy|
|1||Sailor (AA And SSR) – August 2021 Batch||2500|
- The shortlisting of the candidates for written examination and PFT will be undertaken on the basis of the percentage of qualifying examination (10+2 examination). The cut-off marks may vary from state to state as vacancies have been allocated in a state-wise manner.
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type.
- The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- The standard of the question paper will be that of 10+2 level and the syllabus for the examination is available on the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- The duration of the examination will be one hour.
- All candidates appearing for written examination would be subjected to PFT on the same day.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test (PFT) is mandatory for selection.
- PFT will consist of a 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squats (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
- More Information Refer Notification.
- For All candidates: Rs.21,700-69,100/-
How to Apply
- Candidates must have to fill up & submit the Online Application Form by using the Official Website. The Application Form can be filled from 26-04-2021 to 30-04-2021.
- Open your browser and go to the official website https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Create Your Registration Account by using the link provided Registration Link.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload your Photo, ID Proof, Sign & Other Documents.
- Click on the ‘Preview Tab’ to preview and Verify the entire Application Form before “FINAL SUBMIT”.
- After filling the form, pay the required application fee. If fees are asked.
- Pay your Application Fee through Online Mode.
- Modify details, if required, and click on “Final Submit”.
- After Submit Form You can take a printout of the Application Fee for further use.