Indian Navy (Nausena Bharti) has released the notification for the recruitment of SSC Officer Vacancies. In this Indian Navy Recruitment 2021, there are 45 Posts for Graduate Govt Jobs. Application forms start from 02-07-2021 to 16-07-2021. All the details of the Indian Navy Recruitment Online Form are provided below and on the official website. For those candidates who are interested in this vacancy, you can read the Complete Official Notification Before Apply Online.
Indian Navy has given a notification for the recruitment of SSC Officer Vacancies. In this Employment Notification of Indian Navy Recruitment, get the information about Exam Date, Post details, Number of Posts, Syllabus, Salary, and Important Links. For those candidates who are interested in SSC Officer Recruitment, you can read the Full Complete Notification available on the Official Website & Apply Online.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 for 45 SSC Officer Posts
|Recruiter Name||Indian Navy|
|Post Name||Indian Navy Recruitment 2021|
|Advt No/ Name||Indian Navy|
|Number of Post||45|
|Department||Graduate Govt Job|
- For General/ OBC Candidates: Rs.0/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Rs.0/-
- No Application Fee.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 02-07-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 16-07-2021
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 16-07-2021
- Course Start: January 2022
- Admit Card: Available Soon
- Minimum Age Limit: 19 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 23 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Candidate should possess a BE/ B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ IT.
- M.Sc (Computer/ IT)
- M.Tech (Computer Science/ IT)
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
- Shortlisting of applications will be based on normalized marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree.
- For candidates who have completed MCA and M.Sc marks obtained in all semesters will be considered. In all other cases, marks obtained by candidates in all semesters till the fifth semester will be considered. Candidates selected in the final merit list will be required to submit proof of completing the qualifying degree with a minimum of 60% of marks. Candidates failing to meet the criteria will not be permitted to join the Academy.
- More Information Refer Notification.
How to Apply
- Candidates must have to fill up & submit the Online Application Form by using the Official Website. The Application Form can be filled from 02-07-2021 to 16-07-2021.
- Open your browser and go to the official website https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Create Your Registration Account by using the link provided Registration Link.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload your Photo, ID Proof, Sign & Other Documents.
- Check Your Details Before Submit Online Application Form.
- Click on the “Submit” Button and Your Form will be Submitted Successfully.
- After Submit Form You can take the printout of the Application Fee for further use.