Indian Railway Recruitment 2021 – Details of Indian Railway Recruitment Notification as on 05/03/2021, Indian Railway Vacancy, Salary, and Posts for different Indian Railway Exams. Get Official link for applying current Indian Railway Recruitment 2021.
Indian Railway Recruitment as on 05/03/2021
- West Central Railway Recruitment 2021 for 165 Trade Apprentice PostsWest Central Railway has released the notification for the recruitment of Fitter, Welder, Electrician, COPA, ...
- Central Railway Recruitment 2021 for 2532 Apprentice PostsRailway Recruitment Cell (RRC) has released the notification for the recruitment of Apprentice Vacancies. In this ...
- Western Central Railway Recruitment 2021 for 561 Apprentice PostWestern Central Railway, Jabalpur has released the notification for the recruitment of Trade Apprentice Vacancy ...
- Banaras Locomotive Works Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021 for 374 PostsBanaras Locomotive Works (BLW), Varanasi has released the notification for the recruitment of Trade Apprentice ...
Railway Recruitment 2021
Indian Railways is a government body under the Ministry of Railways. It operates the national railway system of India. It is a government-run Indian railway that manages the world’s fourth largest railway network in size with a length of 68,155 km (42,350 mi) as of March 2019.
The job is considered as the best option under the railway sector. People who search for railway jobs in large numbers, but those people can not find the exact information, but get all the updated information related to railway jobs on our website. Railway Recruitment 2021 notification is issued to fill millions of vacant posts every year in India. SarkariResults.Live helps you to issue the latest recruitment notification of 2021.
Eastern Railway is one of the 18 regions of Indian Railways and is headquartered in Kolkata. It has four divisions, such as Howrah, Malda, Sealdah and Asansol. Eastern Railway is headed by a Divisional Railway Manager in each division. The first train of the East India Railway ran between Howrah and Hooghly on 15 August 1854.
The Western Railway is one of the 18 regions of the Indian Railways. The Western Railway system is divided into six operating divisions, including Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Rajkot, Bhavnagar, Ratlam and Mumbai. Western Railway is one of the busiest junctions of Indian Railways.
Central Railway is one of the 18 regions of Indian Railways, headquartered at Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus in Mumbai. On 16 April 1853, the first passenger railway line in North India from Mumbai to Thane was opened.
The Southern Railway is headquartered in Chennai, one of the 18 regions of the Indian Railways. The South Indian railway was originally built in the British colonial period. In 1853 the Great South India Railway Company was established in Britain.
Northern Railway is one of the 18 zones of Northern Railway of India and is headquartered at New Delhi Baroda House near India Gate. On 3 March 1859, the first passenger railway line in northern India from Allahabad to Kanpur was opened.
Sarkari Exams Conducted by Indian Railway
Indian Railway conducts competitive examinations for recruitment to various posts in organization. Indian Railway conducts various examinations given below
- RRB NTPC
- RRB ALP
- RRB JE
- RRB Group D
Indian Railway Exam Eligibility
Eligibility for the Indian Railway exam depends on the posts. Educational qualification, age and other information for each exam are different. Indian Railway Eligibility given below,
- Exam Name: RRB NTPC
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed 12th or degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Age Limit: 18-30 Years
- Exam Name: RRB ALP
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed matriculation and completed the course Act Apprenticeship Industrial Training Institute approved by NCVT.
- Age Limit: 18-30 Years
- Exam Name: RRB JE
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from a recognized university.
- Age Limit: 18-30 Years
- Exam Name: RRB Group D
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have a 10th pass (OR) ITI from institutions recognized by NCVT/SCVT (or) equivalent (OR) National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT.
- Age Limit: 18-33 Years
Indian Railway Recruitment 2021
Current Indian Railway recruitment notification is available on this page. Indian Railway conducts competitive examination for the recruitment of RRB NTPC, RRB ALP, RRB JE, RRB Group D & Other.
Opportunities for Freshers in Indian Railway
There are various job opportunities in Indian Railway. Being a Sarkari Job, you almost don’t need experience here. Even if your educational qualification is ITI, you are still eligible for Indian Railway Registration for Sarkari Exam. With the help of your hard work and skills, you can achieve high post and prestige in the company. Being a government company, you get a Sarkari Job, means you have bright future.
Indian Railway Syllabus
Aspirants of Indian Railway exam have to prepare the following subjects: General Awareness, Mathematics, General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Science & Other.
Indian Railway Exam FAQs
How can I join Indian Railway?
Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of Indian Railway. All the successfully applied applicants are called for a written test organized by Indian Railway. After that selected candidates based on their performance in a written test called for group discussion or interview.
What is the salary of the Indian Railway Employee?
The total Indian Railway Employee salary per month will be from Rs.15,600 to 39100/- (depending on the posting and other factors).
What is Indian Railway Exam eligibility?
If your educational qualification is ITI or 10th, then you are still eligible for Indian Railway registration for the Sarkari examination.