Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has released the notification for the recruitment of Technical and Non-Technical Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961. In this IOCL Recruitment 2021, there are 346 Posts for the 10th Pass Job, 12th Pass Job, Diploma Job & Graduate Job. Application forms start from 05-02-2021 to 07-03-2021. All the details of the IOCL Recruitment Online Form are provided below and on the official website. For those Candidates who are interested in this vacancy, you can read the Complete Official Notification Before Apply Online.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has given a notification for the recruitment of Technical and Non-Technical Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961. In this Employment Notification of IOCL Recruitment, get the information about Exam Date, Post details, No. of Posts, Syllabus, and Important Links. Those Candidates who are interested in Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment, you can read the Full Complete Notification available on the Official Website & Apply Online.
IOCL Recruitment 2021 for 346 Apprentice Posts
|Recruiter Name||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||IOCL Recruitment 2021 Online Form|
|Advt No/ Name||IOCL/MKTG/WR/APPR/2020-21/1|
|Number of Post||346|
|Job Location||Maharashtra Job| Gujarat Job | Chhattisgarh Job | MP Job | Goa Job|
|Department||10th Pass Job | 12th Pass Job | Diploma Job | Graduate Job|
- For General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs.0/-
- For SC/ ST: Rs.0/-
- All Female: Rs.0/-
- No Application Fee for Any Candidates.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 05-02-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 07-03-2021
- Tentative Date of Written Test: 21-03-2021
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 24 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Sr. No 1: Candidates should possess Passed 10th Class (High School) Exam.
- Sr. No 2: Candidates should possess 03 Years Diploma Degree in Related Trade with 50% Marks (For SC / ST: 45% Marks).
- Sr. No 3: Candidates should possess Passed 12th Class (Intermediate) Exam.
- Sr. No 4: Candidates should possess Passed 12th Class (Intermediate) Exam.
- Sr. No 5: Candidates should possess Graduation Degree in Any Stream with 50% Marks.
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
|3||Trade Apprentice DEO (Freshers & Experience)||12|
|4||Trade Apprentice -Retail Sales Associate (Fresher & Experience)||02|
|5||Trade Apprentice Accountant||30|
Category Wise Post Details
Trade Apprentice DEO (Freshers & Experience)
Trade Apprentice -Retail Sales Associate (Fresher & Experience)
Trade Apprentice Accountant
- Selection shall be on the basis of performance of the candidates on the basis of marks obtained by them in the Written Test (Duration 90 Minutes) and meeting notified eligibility criteria.
- The Written Test will comprise of 100 questions with Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) consisting of four option with one correct option. The questions would be in bilingual i.e. English & Hindi.
- The written test will assess the candidates on the following parameters: –
Trade Apprentice – Accountant
- Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude: 30 Marks
- Reasoning Abilities: 30 Marks
- Basic English language Skills: 40 Marks
Trade Apprentice (Fitter / Electrician / Electronics Mechanic / Instrument Mechanic / Machinist) &
Technician Apprentice (Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation / Civil / Electrical & Electronics /
- Technical Acumen in a relevant discipline: 40 Marks
- Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude: 20 Marks
- Reasoning Abilities: 20 Marks
- Basic English Language Skills: 20 Marks
Trade Apprentice (Data Entry Operator /Retail Sales Associate):
- Generic Aptitude: 30 Marks
- Reasoning Abilities: 30 Marks
- Basic English: 40 Marks
- The candidates will have to secure a minimum of 40% marks in written test to qualify for selection process. The minimum qualifying marks shall be 35% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD categories against reserved positions.
- Candidates selected as apprentices will have to fulfill the minimum physical fitness standard/parameters as specified in the Apprentice Act and amendments/modification issued from time to time. Only those candidates declared fit in pre-engagement medical and physical fitness shall be considered for engaging as apprentice.
- 10th Std/ SSLC/ Matriculation Certificate/ Mark sheet issued by concerned education Board as proof of date of birth.
- Certificate of the prescribed educational qualification – ITI/Graduation/Diploma in Engineering (as applicable).
- EWS/Caste Certificate, if applicable.
- Candidates to register themselves as Apprentice with RDAT/BOPT/NSDC through the Government portal.
- The candidate should have a PAN Card.
- The candidate should have an Aadhar Card.
- Candidates should have a bank account & checkbook with their names printed.
- Signature in black ink.
- Recent color passport size photograph
How to Apply
- Candidates must have to fill up & submit the Online Application Form by using the Official Website https://iocl.com/. The Application Form can be filled from 05-02-2021 to 07-03-2021.
- Open your browser and go to the official website https://www.rectt.in/ApplyOnline.aspx.
- Create Your Registration Account by using the link provided Registration Link.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload your Photo, ID Proof, Sign & Other Documents.
- Check Your Details Before Submit Online Application Form.
- Click on the “Submit” Button and Your Form will be Submitted Successfully.
- After Submit Form You can take a print out of the Application Fee for further use.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|For Registration Apprentice||Trade | Other|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- UKPSC Recruitment 2021 for 09 Review Officer And Assistant Review Officer Posts
- UPPSC Recruitment 2021 for 337 Review Officer And Assistant Review Officer Posts
- DSSSB Recruitment 2021 for 1809 Technical Assistant, Junior Engineer And Other Posts
- NHM Recruitment 2021 for 256 Medical Officer, Staff Nurse And Other Posts
- UPSC Recruitment 2021 for 110 Indian Forest Service Vacancy