Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC), Jharkhand has released the notification for the recruitment of Deputy Collector, Police Sub Inspector, District Coordinator, Jail Superintendent, Assistant Director & Other Vacancies. In this JPSC Recruitment 2021, there are 252 posts for the Degree Pass Job. The application starts from 15-02-2021 to 15-03-2021. All the details of the JPSC Recruitment Online Form are provided below and on the official website. For those Candidates who are interested in this vacancy, you can read the Complete Official Notification Before Apply Online.
Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has given a notification for the recruitment of Deputy Collector, Police Sub Inspector, District Coordinator, Jail Superintendent, Assistant Director, Assistant Registrar & Other Vacancies. In this Employment Notification of JPSC Recruitment, get the information about Exam Date, Post details, No. of Posts, Syllabus, and Important Links. For those Candidates who are interested in Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment, you can read the Full Complete Notification available on the Official Website & Apply Online.
JPSC Recruitment 2021 for 252 Civil Services Posts
|Recruiter Name||Jharkhand Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||JPSC Recruitment 2021|
|Advt No/ Name||01/2021|
|No. of Post||252|
|Job Location||Jharkhand Govt Job|
- For UR/ EWS/ OBC/ BC: Rs.600/- + Bank Charges
- For SC/ ST Candidates: Rs.150/- + Bank Charges
- For PWD Candidates: Rs.0/-
- Payment Mode: Through Online by using Debit Card/ Credit Card or by using Internet Banking/ SBI Collect.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 15-02-2021
- Last Date For Apply Online: 15-03-2021
- Last Date for Payment Fee: 16-03-2021
- Prelims Exam Date: 02-05-2021
- Mains Exam Date: September 2021
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for UR Candidates: 35 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for SC/ ST Candidates: 40 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: for OBC/ BC Candidates: 35 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for Female Candidates: 38 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Candidates should have possess Degree from a recognized University.
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
|2||Police Sub Inspector||40|
|5||Assistant Municipal Commissioner||65|
|6||Jharkhand Education Service II||41|
- Selection of candidate will be based on performance in written exam.
- Civil Services: Rs.9,300-34,800/-
How to Apply
- Candidates must have to fill up & submit the Online Application Form by using the Official Website http://www.jpsc.gov.in/. The Application Form can be filled from 15-02-2021 to 15-03-2021.
- Open your browser and go to the official website http://www.jpsc.gov.in/.
- Create Your Registration Account by using the link provided Registration Link.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details.
- Check Your Details Before Submit Online Application Form.
- After filling the form, pay the required application fee. If fees are asked.
- Pay your Application Fee through Online Mode.
- Click on the “Submit” Button and Your Form will be Submitted Successfully.
- After Submit Form You can take a print out of the Application Fee for further use.
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Important Dates||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- NCPOR Recruitment 2021 for 85 Scientist, Officer, Executive Assistant And Other Posts
- OPSC Recruitment 2021 for 351 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts
- UP NHM Recruitment 2021 for 2800 Community Health Officer Posts
- UPPSC Recruitment 2021 for 124 Lecturer Govt Ashram Paddhati Inter College Posts
- UP Lucknow PGCIL Recruitment 2021 for 20 Diploma Trainee Posts