Karnataka Govt Jobs 2021 – Details of Karnataka Govt Jobs Notification as on 07/05/2021, Karnataka Govt Jobs Vacancy, Salary, and Posts for different Karnataka State Exams. Get Official link for applying current Karnataka State Recruitment 2021.
Karnataka Govt Jobs as on 07/05/2021
- Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2021 for 402 Police Sub Inspector PostsKarnataka State Police (KSP) has released the notification for the recruitment of Police Sub Inspector ...
- Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2021 for 94 Civil Judge PostsKarnataka High Court has released the notification for the recruitment of Civil Judge Vacancies. In ...
- HAL Recruitment 2021 for 100 Design And Management Trainee VacancyHindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has released the notification for the recruitment of Design Trainee And ...
- Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021 for 150 Business Development Officer VacancySaraswat Cooperative Bank Limited has released the notification for the recruitment of a Business Development ...
- GESCOM Recruitment 2021 for 205 Apprentice VacancyGulbarga Electricity Supply Company Limited (GESCOM) released the notification for the recruitment of Apprentice Vacancy. ...
- School Education Department Recruitment 2021 for 3473 Karnataka Guest Teacher PostsSchool Education Department, Karnataka has released the notification for the recruitment of Guest Teacher Vacancies. ...
- Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2021 for 545 VacancyKarnataka State Police (KSP) has released the notification for the recruitment of Police Sub Inspector ...
Karnataka is the largest state in South India. It is the seventh largest state in India. This state was formed on 1 November 1956 with the passage of the States Reorganization Act. In 1973, this state was named Karnataka. Karnataka is the sixth largest state with 30 districts. Kannada is the language spoken in this state.
As per the 2011 population, Karnataka had a literacy rate of 75.36%, with 82.47% males and 68.08% females. As of March 2007, Karnataka has 57,529 primary schools, with 2,52,45 teachers and 6.95 lakh students. There are three types of schools in the state, such as government, government aided private and fully private. The primary languages of education in schools are Kannada and English.
To promote maximum attendance in schools, the Government of Karnataka has introduced a free meal scheme to students in government and aided schools. State board examinations are held at the end of the secondary education period, in which students who pass are admitted to a two-year pre-university course. After this, the students are eligible for the graduate course.
Opportunities on Karnataka Govt Jobs
Thousands of recruitments in various state government departments in the state of Karnataka every year in India, such as social welfare, industry, human resource development, banking, railways, police, agriculture, defense, education, transport, urban development, rural development, finance sector and others Are issued in thousands of departments.
Karnataka Government Job Alerts
All relevant information for upcoming government job notification are constantly updated at sarkariresults.live. If you are looking for government jobs then you can apply for the vacancies available from this page. Our website is useful for all types of government jobs in the region. Candidates can trust us with their careers.
Latest government job in Karnataka
Major organizations providing government jobs in Karnataka include the following:
- Karnataka Rural Development Bank
- Karnataka Bank
- Karnataka Public Service Commission
- Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation
- Karnataka Police Department
- Karnataka Railway
- Karnataka Defense
Documents Required to Apply Online for Karnataka Latest Government Jobs 2021
Here, we have given some Common Documents List which is required to apply for Karnataka Government Jobs.
- 10th Marks Sheet
- 12th Marks Sheet
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Graduation Marks Sheet
- Valid Mail Id (If Required)
- Phone Number (If Required)
- Cast Certificate (if you are in a reserved Category)
- Disability Certificate (If you have any Disability)
How to apply for Karnataka Government Jobs 2020?
To apply online for Karnataka government job, it is necessary to follow. Follow the steps given below for a job in Karnataka.
- Visit the official website of Karnataka Recruitment Portal, ap.gov.in or get the link directly from our article.
- Complete Your Registration.
- Apply for the particular job you want to apply for.
- Pay the required application fee. If fees are asked.
- Take a print out of your application for future use.
Karnataka Govt Jobs FAQs
How to apply for Karnataka Police jobs?
Visit the official website of Karnataka Recruitment Portal, ap.gov.in or get the link directly from our article.
How to Karnataka Post office job online applying?
Visit the official website of Karnataka and then visit the information available for online application.
Can I get a government job in India at the age of 30?
Most government jobs have an age limit of 30-40 as compared to other government jobs. Before applying online or offline application form for government jobs after age 30, read all the instructions carefully and then apply online.
What is the age limit for Karnataka government jobs?
The age limit for Karnataka government jobs is over 18.