KPSC Assistant And FDA Admit Card 2021: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has released the notification for the recruitment of Assistant/ First Division Assistant (FDA) Vacancies. In this KPSC Assistant, FDA Recruitment, there are 1112 vacancies for the Degree Pass candidates. All the details of the Karnataka Public Service Commission Online Form are provided below and on the official website. For those Candidates who are interested in this vacancy, you can read the Complete Official Notification Before Apply Online.
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has given a notification for the recruitment of Assistant/ First Division Assistant (FDA) Vacancies. In this Employment Notification of Karnataka Public Service Commission, get the information about Exam Date, Post details, No. of Posts, Syllabus, and Important Links. Those Candidates who are interested in Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment, Assistant/ First Division Assistant (FDA) Vacancies, you can read the Full Complete Notification available on the Official Website & Apply Online.
KPSC Assistant And FDA Admit Card
|Recruiter Name||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||KPSC Assistant And FDA Admit Card|
|Advt No/ Name||KPSC Assistant And FDA Vacancies|
|No. of Post||1112|
|Apply Online Date||06-02-2020|
|Department||Degree Pass Job | Admit Card|
- For General: Rs. 600/- + 35/-
- For OBC (2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B): Rs.300/- + 35/-
- For Ex-Military Person: Rs. 50/- + 35/-
- SC/ ST/ Cat-1/ PH: Nill
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 06-02-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 06-03-2020
- Last Date for Fee Payment (Online): 07-03-2020
- Date for Kannada Language Exam: 23-01-2021 – 24-01-2021
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 years
- Maximum Age for Cat -2A, 2B, 3A, 3B: 38 Years
- Age Limit for SC/ ST/ Category-1/ PWD: 40 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
- For More Details Refer Notification
- Candidates should possess Any Degree from any recognized board.
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Number of Vacancy|
How to Apply
- Candidates must have to fill up & submit the Online Application Form by using the Official Website. The Application Form can be filled from 06-02-2021 to 06-03-2021.
- Open your browser and go to the official website of UPSC.
- Create Your Registration Account by using the link provided Registration Link.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload your Photo, ID Proof, Sign & Other Documents.
- Check Your Details Before Submit Online Application Form
- After filling the form, pay the required application fee. If fees are asked.
- Pay your Application Fee through Offline & Online Mode. Click on the “Submit” Button and Your Form will be Submitted Successfully.
- After Submit Form You can take a print out of the Application Fee for further use.