Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs 2021 – Details of Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs Notification as on 07/05/2021, Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs Vacancy, Salary, and Posts for different Madhya Pradesh State Exams. Get Official link for applying current Madhya Pradesh State Recruitment 2021.
Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs as on 07/05/2021
- Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021 for 150 Business Development Officer VacancySaraswat Cooperative Bank Limited has released the notification for the recruitment of a Business Development ...
- Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2021 for 32 Law Clerk VacancyMadhya Pradesh High Court (MPHC), Jabalpur has released the notification for the recruitment of Law ...
- West Central Railway Recruitment 2021 for 165 Trade Apprentice PostsWest Central Railway has released the notification for the recruitment of Fitter, Welder, Electrician, COPA, ...
- MPPSC Recruitment 2021 for 727 Medical Officer PostsMadhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC), Indore has released the notification for the recruitment of ...
- IOCL Recruitment 2021 for 346 Technical & Non-Technical Apprentice PostsIndian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has released the notification for the recruitment of Technical and ...
- BHEL Recruitment 2021 for 300 ITI Apprentice Post in MPBharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL), Bhopal has released the notification for the recruitment of Electrician, ...
- MP National Health Mission Recruitment 2021 for 3570 PostNational Health Mission, Madhya Pradesh has released the notification for the recruitment of Community Health ...
- Western Central Railway Recruitment 2021 for 561 Apprentice PostWestern Central Railway, Jabalpur has released the notification for the recruitment of Trade Apprentice Vacancy ...
- National Ayush Mission MP Recruitment 2021 for 337 CHO PostsNational Ayush Mission, Madhya Pradesh (MP) has released the notification for the recruitment of Community ...
- MP Apex Bank Officer Grade Recruitment 2021 for 29 PostsMP Rajya Sahakari Bank MYDT Apex Bank has released the notification for the recruitment of ...
About Madhya Pradesh
Madhya Pradesh is a state of central India and its capital is Bhopal. Madhya Pradesh is the second largest Indian state in terms of area. It is the fifth largest state by population with 75 million inhabitants. The official language of the state of Madhya Pradesh is Hindi and Sindhi. In addition, there is a large population of Sanskrit, Urdu and Marathi speakers in many areas.
According to the 2011 population, the literacy rate in Madhya Pradesh was 70.60%, with male literacy at 80.5% and female literacy at 60.0%. As of 2017 figures, the state has 114,418 primary schools and 3,851 high schools and 4,765 higher secondary schools. There are 400 engineering and architecture colleges, 250 management institutes and 12 medical colleges in the state.
Opportunities on Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs
Thousands of recruitments in various state government departments in the state of Madhya Pradesh every year in India, such as social welfare, industry, human resource development, banking, railways, police, agriculture, defense, education, transport, urban development, rural development, finance sector and others Are issued in thousands of departments.
Madhya Pradesh Government Job Alerts
All relevant information for upcoming government job notification are constantly updated at sarkariresults.live. If you are looking for Madhya Pradesh government jobs then you can apply for the vacancies available from this page. Our website is useful for all types of government jobs in the region. Candidates can trust us with their careers.
Latest government job in Madhya Pradesh
Major organizations providing government jobs in Madhya Pradesh include the following:
- MP High Court
- MP Power Generation Company Limited
- MP Police Department
- MP Railway
- MP Defense, etc.
Documents Required to Apply Online for Madhya Pradesh Latest Government Jobs 2021
Here, we have given some Common Documents List which is required to apply for Madhya Pradesh Government Jobs.
- 10th Marks Sheet
- 12th Marks Sheet
- Aadhar Card, Pen Card & Other Documents
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Graduation Marks Sheet
- Valid Mail Id (If Required)
- Phone Number (If Required)
- Cast Certificate (if you are in a reserved Category)
- Disability Certificate (If you have any Disability)
How to apply for Madhya Pradesh Government Jobs 2020?
To apply online for the Madhya Pradesh government job, it is necessary to follow. Follow the steps given below for a job in Madhya Pradesh.
- Visit the official website of Madhya Pradesh Recruitment Portal or get the link directly from our article.
- Complete Your Registration.
- Apply for the particular job you want to apply for.
- Pay the required application fee. If fees are asked.
- Take a print out of your application for future use.
Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs FAQs
How to apply for Madhya Pradesh Police jobs?
Visit the official website of Madhya Pradesh Recruitment Portal or get the link directly from our article.
How to Madhya Pradesh Post office job online applying?
Visit the official website of MP and then visit the information available for online application.
What is the educational qualification required to get a job in Madhya Pradesh government?
The qualifications required to apply to the Government of Madhya Pradesh depends on the type of job recruitment. Educational qualification can be for candidates of 8th, 10th, 12th, ITI, Diploma, Degree, Graduation, Post Graduation, MBBS, etc. from any recognized institute or university of India.
What is the age limit for MP government jobs?
The age limit for MP Government jobs is over 18.