Madhya Pradesh High Court (MPHC), Jabalpur has released the notification for the recruitment of Law Clerk Vacancies. In this Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2021, there are 32 Vacancies for the Degree Job. The application starts from 26-02-2021 to 18-03-2021. All the details of the Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment Online Form are provided below and on the official website. For those Candidates who are interested in this vacancy, you can read the Complete Official Notification Before Apply Online.
Madhya Pradesh High Court has given a notification for the recruitment of Law Clerk Vacancies. In this Employment Notification of Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment, get the information about Exam Date, Post details, No. of Posts, Syllabus, and Important Links. Those Candidates who are interested in Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment, you can read the Full Complete Notification available on the Official Website & Apply Online.
Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2021 for 32 Law Clerk Vacancy
|Recruiter Name||Madhya Pradesh High Court|
|Post Name||Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2021|
|Advt No/ Name||08/Exam/Law Clerk/2021_22|
|No. of Post||32|
|Job Location||MP Govt Job|
- For General/ OBC: Rs.922.16/-
- For SC/ ST Candidates: Rs.922.16/-
- Payment Mode: Through Online by using Debit Card/ Credit Card or by using Internet Banking.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 26-02-2021
- Last Date for Apply Online: 18-03-2021
- Last Date for Payment Fee: 18-03-2021
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 18-03-2021
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- The candidate should possess law graduate (as on the date of appearing at interview) having a Bachelor Degree in Law (including Integrated Degree Course in Law) from any School/ College/ University/ Institute established by law in India and recognized by the Bar Council of India for enrolment as an Advocate.
- Candidate studying in the fifth year of the Five-Year Integrated Law Course will also be eligible to apply subject to furnishing proof of acquiring Law qualification at the time of interview for Law Clerk-Cum-Research Assistant.
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
- Selection for the post of Law Clerk will be on merit based on Online Exam & Personal Interview.
- Law Clerk: Rs.20,000/-
How to Apply
- Candidates must have to fill up & submit the Online Application Form by using the Official Website. The Application Form can be filled from 26-02-2021 to 18-03-2021.
- Open your browser and go to the official website https://mphc.gov.in/recruitment-result.
- Create Your Registration Account by using the link provided Registration Link.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details.
- Check Your Details Before Submit Online Application Form.
- Click on the “Submit” Button and Your Form will be Submitted Successfully.
- After filling the form, pay the required application fee. If fees are asked.
- Pay your Application Fee through Online Mode.
- After Submit Form You can take a printout of the Application Fee for further use.