Madras High Court has released the notification for the recruitment of Chobdar, Officer Assistant, Cook, Waterman, Room Boy, Watchman, Book Restorer & Library Attendant Vacancies. In this Madras High Court Recruitment 2021, there are 367 posts for the 8th Pass Job And 10th Pass Govt Job. The application starts from 15-03-2021 to 21-04-2021. All the details of the Madras High Court Recruitment Online Form are provided below and on the official website. For those candidates who are interested in this vacancy, you can read the Complete Official Notification Before Apply Online.
Madras High Court has given a notification for the recruitment of Chobdar, Officer Assistant, Cook, Waterman, Room Boy, Watchman, Book Restorer & Library Attendant Vacancies. In this Employment Notification of Madras High Court Recruitment, get the information about Exam Date, Post details, Number of Posts, Syllabus, and Important Links. Those Candidates who are interested in Madras High Court Recruitment, you can read the Full Complete Notification available on the Official Website & Apply Online.
Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 for 367 Officer Assistant And Other Vacancy
|Recruiter Name||Madras High Court|
|Post Name||Madras High Court Recruitment 2021|
|Advt No/ Name||36/2021|
|No. of Post||367|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu Govt Job|
|Department||8th Pass Govt Job | 10th Pass Govt Job|
- For General/ BC/ BCM/ MBC & DC/ Other: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ ST Candidates: Rs.0/-
- Payment Mode: Through Online by using Debit Card/ Credit Card or by using Internet Banking.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 14-03-2021
- Last Date for Apply Online: 21-04-2021
- Last Date for Payment Fee: 21-04-2021
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit BC/ BCM/ MBC & DC/ Other: 35 Years
- Maximum Age Limit For In-Service Candidates: 45 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Candidates should possess Passed 8th & 10th Class From A Recognized Board.
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
The selection of candidates will be based on
- Common Written Examination
- Practical Test
- Oral Test
- Common Written Examination (50 Marks)
The Common Written Examination will consist of 50 multiple choice questions (objective type), each carrying 1 Mark (No Negative Mark), in a single paper containing:
|Part||Subject||Maximum Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
- Practical Test (Marks 50)
- Oral Test (Marks 10)
General knowledge including current affairs, Basic Arithmetic Abilities and Knowledge in House-Keeping, Hygiene, Food, and Beverage Service, Food Production, Traffic Signs, Traffic Rules, Office Maintenance, Office Well Keeping, Office Articles/Equipment Maintenance, etc. (The question paper will be only in Tamil).
- General Tamil
- For All Candidates: Rs.15,700-50,000/- (Level 1)
How to Apply
- Candidates must have to fill up & submit the Online Application Form by using the Official Website. The Application Form can be filled from 15-03-2021 to 21-04-2021.
- Open your browser and go to the Registration Website https://www.mhc.tn.gov.in/recruitment/login.
- Create Your Registration Account by using the link provided Registration Link.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details.
- Check Your Details Before Submit Online Application Form
- Click on the “Submit” Button and Your Form will be Submitted Successfully.
- After filling the form, pay the required application fee. If fees are asked.
- Pay your Application Fee through Online Mode.
- After Submit Form You can take the printout of the Application Fee for further use.
- Delhi District Court Recruitment 2021 for 17 Peon, Chowkidar, Safai Karamchari And Other Posts
- Municipal Corporation Chandigarh Recruitment 2021 For 172 Station Fire Officer, Fireman And Other Posts
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2021 For 511 Manager And Head Posts
- HPSSC Recruitment 2021 For 379 Staff Nurse, Accountant And Other Posts
- BPSC Recruitment 2021 For 138 Assistant Audit Officer Posts