National Health Mission, Madhya Pradesh has released the notification for the recruitment of Community Health Officer (CHO) Post on Contract Basis. In this National Health Mission Recruitment 2021, there are 3570 Posts for the Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing. Application forms start from 02-02-2021 to 17-02-2021. All the details of the National Health Mission Online Form 2021 are provided below and on the official website. For those Candidates who are interested in this vacancy, you can read the Complete Official Notification Before Apply Online.
Sarkari Result: National Health Mission has given a notification for the recruitment of Community Health Officer (CHO) Post on Contract Basis, Madhya Pradesh. In this Employment Notification of National Health Mission Recruitment, get the information about Exam Date, Post details, No. of Posts, Syllabus, and Important Links. Those Candidates who are interested in National Health Mission Recruitment, you can read the Full Complete Notification available on the Official Website & Apply Online.
MP National Health Mission Recruitment 2021 for 3570 Post
|Recruiter Name||National Health Mission|
|Post Name||National Health Mission Recruitment 2021|
|Advt No/ Name||SN/NHM/HWC/MP/2020-21|
|No. of Post||3570|
|Job Location||Patrakar Colony, Madhya Pradesh, India 462016|
|Department||Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing|
- For General/ OBC: Rs. 0/-
- For SC/ ST: Rs. 0/-
- No Fee for Any Candidates.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 02-02-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 17-02-2021
- Admit Card: Available Soon
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or Post Basic B.Sc Nursing.
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Number of Vacancy|
|1||Community Health Officer (CHO)||3570|
Category Wise Post Details
- Selection shall be purely based on Online Written Test.
- After selection, the candidate shall be appointed as Community Health Officer on a contractual basis and paid Rs 25,000 per month salary plus up to Rs 15,000 per month performance-based incentive on successful completion of training/internship period.
- A bond paper of Rs. 2,00,000/- on the stamp paper of Rs. 500/- must be submitted by the candidates before joining as CHO to serve for a minimum of three years at Sub Health Centre H&WC in Madhya Pradesh.
How to Apply
- Candidates must have to fill up & submit the Online Application Form by using the Official Website http://www.nhmmp.gov.in. The Application Form can be filled from 02-02-2021 to 17-02-2021.
- Open your browser and go to the Official Website http://www.nhmmp.gov.in.
- Create Your Registration Account by using the link provided Registration Link.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload your Photo, ID Proof, Sign & Other Documents.
- Check Your Details Before Submit Online Application Form.
- After Submit Form You can take a print out of the Application Fee for further use.
- NCPOR Recruitment 2021 for 85 Scientist, Officer, Executive Assistant And Other Posts
- OPSC Recruitment 2021 for 351 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts
- UP NHM Recruitment 2021 for 2800 Community Health Officer Posts
- UPPSC Recruitment 2021 for 124 Lecturer Govt Ashram Paddhati Inter College Posts
- UP Lucknow PGCIL Recruitment 2021 for 20 Diploma Trainee Posts