Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has released the notification for the recruitment of Assistant District Prosecution Officer (ADPO) Vacancies. In this MPPSC Recruitment 2021, there are 92 posts for the Graduate Govt Job. The application starts from 17-06-2021 to 16-07-2021. All the details of the MPPSC Online Formare provided below and on the official website. For those candidates who are interested in this vacancy, you can read the Complete Official Notification Before Apply Online.
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has given a notification for the recruitment of Assistant District Prosecution Officer Vacancies. In this Employment Notification, get the information about Exam Date, Post details, Number of Posts, Syllabus, Salary and Important Links. Those Candidates who are interested in MPPSC Recruitment, you can read the Full Complete Notification available on the Official Website & Apply Online.
MPPSC Recruitment 2021 for 92 Assistant District Prosecution Officer Posts
|Recruiter Name||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||MPPSC Recruitment 2021|
|Advt No/ Name||03/2021|
|No. of Post||92|
|Job Location||MP Govt Job|
|Department||Graduate Govt Job|
- For General/ Other State: Rs.1000/-
- For MP Reserved Category: Rs.500/-
- Correction Charges: Rs.50/-
- Payment Mode: Through Online by using Debit Card/ Credit Card or by using Internet Banking.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 17-06-2021
- Last Date for Apply Online: 16-07-2021
- Last Date for Payment Fee: 16-07-2021
- Form Correction Last Date: 18-08-2021
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Candidates should possess Graduate Degree in Law (LLB) Form Recognized University in India.
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1||Assistant District Prosecution Officer||92|
Category Wise Post Details
Assistant District Prosecution Officer: Rs.9,300-34,800/- + Grade Pay Rs.4,200/-
How to Apply
- Candidates must have to fill up & submit the Online Application Form by using the Official Website. The Application Form can be filled from 17-06-2021 to 16-07-2021.
- Open your browser and go to the official website of https://mppsc.nic.in/.
- Create Your Registration Account by using the link provided Registration Link.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details.
- Check Your Details Before Submit Online Application Form.
- Click on the “Submit” Button and Your Form will be Submitted Successfully.
- After filling the form, pay the required application fee. If fees are asked.
- Pay your Application Fee through Online Mode.
- After Submit Form You can take a printout of the Application Fee for further use.