The government of Tamil Nadu, Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) has released the notification for the recruitment of Dialysis Technician Grade-II Vacancies. In this MRB Recruitment 2021, there are 292 Posts for Medical Jobs. Application forms start from 06-02-2021 to 20-02-2021. All the details of the MRB Recruitment Online Form are provided below and on the official website. For those Candidates who are interested in this vacancy, you can read the Complete Official Notification Before Apply Online.
Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) has given a notification for the recruitment of Dialysis Technician Grade-II Vacancies. In this Employment Notification of MRB Recruitment, get the information about Exam Date, Post details, No. of Posts, Syllabus, and Important Links. For those Candidates who are interested in MRB Recruitment 2021, you can read the Full Complete Notification available on the Official Website & Apply Online.
MRB Recruitment 2021 for 292 Dialysis Technician Posts
|Recruiter Name||Medical Services Recruitment Board|
|Post Name||MRB Recruitment 2021|
|Advt No/ Name||01/MRB/2021|
|Number of Post||292|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu Job|
- For Other: Rs.600/-
- For SC/ SCA/ ST/ PH: Rs.300/-
- Payment Mode: Through Online
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 06-02-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 20-02-2021
- Last Date for Pay Exam Fee: 20-02-2021
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for SC/ ST/ SCA/ BC/ BCM/ MBC/ DNC: 58 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for OC: 30 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for OC (Ex-Serviceman): 48 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for OC (Differently Abled Person): 40 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Must have passed Higher Secondary Course with the following science subjects namely Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology, or Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and any other related subjects.
- Must have passed one-year Certificate course in Dialysis Technology conducted at the Government Medical Institution or any other Institution recognized by the State or Central Government.
|Sr. No||Course Name||Number of Post|
|1||Dialysis Technician Grade II||292|
Category Wise Post Details
|Category||G||W||Ex-Serviceman||PWBD (G)||PWBD (W)||Number of Vacancies|
|MBC / DNC||35||17||03||03||00||58|
- Selection will be made based on the marks scored by the candidates in their academic and technical qualification(s) for the post of Dialysis Technician Grade-II in Government Medical College Hospitals duly following the rules of reservation and communal rotation issued by the Government of Tamil Nadu and satisfaction of the qualification and other conditions stipulated in this Notification. There will be no oral test (Interview) for the post.
- Consolidated pay of Rs. 20,000/-per month.
How to Apply
- Candidates should apply only online on the Board’s Website www.mrb.tn.gov.in.
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their color photograph and a scanned image of their signature. (Preferably stored in a CD/ DVD/ Pen drive as per their convenience).
- A valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active till the declaration of results. MRB will send intimation regarding certificate verification, other Memos, etc. only through the registered e-mail ID.
- The candidates shall register their mobile number in the application to receive SMSs. All communications from the MRB will be through e-mail and SMS to the candidate’s registered primary mobile number/registered email ids only.
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Communal Category, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Candidates are requested to fill in the online application form with utmost care as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fee can be done through the on-line mode method.
- Delhi District Court Recruitment 2021 for 17 Peon, Chowkidar, Safai Karamchari And Other Posts
- Municipal Corporation Chandigarh Recruitment 2021 For 172 Station Fire Officer, Fireman And Other Posts
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2021 For 511 Manager And Head Posts
- HPSSC Recruitment 2021 For 379 Staff Nurse, Accountant And Other Posts
- BPSC Recruitment 2021 For 138 Assistant Audit Officer Posts