National Ayush Mission, Madhya Pradesh (MP) has released the notification for the recruitment of Community Health Officer (CHO) Vacancies. In this National Ayush Mission MP Recruitment 2021, there are 337 vacancies for the BAMS Candidates. Application forms start from 01-02-2021 to 02-03-2021. All the details of the National Ayush Mission MP RecruitmentOnline Formare provided below and on the official website. For those Candidates who are interested in this vacancy, you can read the Complete Official Notification Before Apply Online.
Allahabad High Court, Prayagraj has given a notification for the recruitment of Uttar Pradesh Higher Judicial Service UP HJS Recruitment 2021. In this Employment Notification of National Ayush Mission Recruitment, get the information about Exam Date, Post details, No. of Posts, Syllabus, and Important Links. Those Candidates who are interested in National Ayush Mission MP Recruitment, you can read the Full Complete Notification available on the Official Website & Apply Online.
National Ayush Mission MP Recruitment 2021
|Recruiter Name||National Ayush Mission|
|Post Name||National Ayush Mission MP Recruitment 2021|
|Advt No/ Name||Community Health Officer Vacancies 2021|
|No. of Post||337|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
- For General: Nil
- For OBC: Nil
- For ST/ SC: Nil
- No Application For All Candidates.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 20-01-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 25-01-2021
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
- Candidates should possess BAMS.
- More Details Read Notification.
Community Health Officer
|Sr. No||Category||Number of Vacancies|
How to Apply
- Candidates must have to fill up & submit the Online Application Form by using the Official Website http://www.ayush.mp.gov.in. The Application Form can be filled from 20-01-2021 to 25-01-2021.
- Open your browser and go to the official website http://www.ayush.mp.gov.in.
- Create Your Registration Account by using the link provided Registration Link.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload your Photo, ID Proof, Sign & Other Documents.
- Check Your Details Before Submit Online Application Form.
- After filling the form, pay the required application fee. If fees are asked.
- Pay your Application Fee through Offline & Online Mode. Click on the “Submit” Button and Your Form will be Submitted Successfully.
- After Submit Form You can take a print out of the Application Fee for further use.