National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology, Delhi Centre has released the notification for the recruitment of Assistant Programmer B, Assistant Network Engineer B, Programmer-C, Sr. Programmer & Other Vacancies. In this NIELIT Recruitment 2021, there are 125 Posts for the B.Tech Job, M.Tech Job, B.E Job, Graduate Job, Diploma Job & Other Posts. Application forms start from 31-01-2021 to 15-02-2021. All the details of NIELIT Recruitment Online Form 2021 are provided below and on the Official Website. For those Candidates who are interested in this vacancy, you can read the Complete Official Notification Before Apply Online.
Delhi Govt Job: National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology has given a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Programmer B, Assistant Network Engineer B, Programmer-C, Sr. Programmer, Programmer, IT Assistant & Other Vacancies. In this Employment Notification of NIELIT Recruitment 2021, get the information about Exam Date, Post details, No. of Posts, Syllabus, and Important Links. Those Candidates who are interested in the National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology Recruitment, you can read the Full Complete Notification available on the Official Website & Apply Online.
NIELIT Recruitment 2021 for 125 Posts
|Recruiter Name||National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology|
|Post Name||NIELIT Recruitment 2021|
|Advt No/ Name||15/10/2021/NDL/AS|
|No. of Post||125|
|Job Location||Parsvnath Metro Mall, Inderlok Metro Station, Inderlok, Delhi-110052|
|Department||Degree Pass Job | Diploma Pass Job|
- For General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ ST: Rs. 50/-
- Payment Fee: Through Online by using Debit Card/ Credit Card or By using Net Banking.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 31-01-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15-02-2021
- Admit Card: Available Soon
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Assistant Programmer B: B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech in Computer Science / IT / CS / IT orMCA / B.Sc in CS (01 Years Experience).
- Assistant Network Engineer B: B.E / B.Tech /ME /M.Tech in Electronics / Electronics & Communication, Electrical & Electronics &Telecommunication (01 Years Experience).
- Programmer- C: B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech in Computer Science / IT / CS / IT or MCA / B.Sc in CS (04 Years Experience).
- Sr. Programmer: B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech in Computer Science / IT / CS / IT or MCA / B.Sc in CS (03 Years Experience).
- Network Specialists: B.E / B. Tech/ ME/M. Tech in Electronics / Electronics & Communication, Electrical & Electronics & Telecommunication (03 Years Experience).
- System Analyst C: B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech in Computer Science / IT / CS / IT or MCA / B.Sc in CS (05 Years Experience).
- Programmer Assistant A/ B: Bachelor Degree in Computer Science / CA or B.Sc Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Commerce, Operations Research (01 Years DOEACC/ PGDCA).
- Developer: B.E / B. Tech in CS / IT / MCA (30 Month Experience).
- System Analyst/ Programmer: B.E / B.Tech in CS / EC (03 Years Experience).
- IT Assistant: Graduate in any stream with IT-O level / 01 Year Diploma in CS/ IT / Computer Application or BCA / B.Sc (IT/CS).
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1||Assistant Programmer B||28|
|2||Assistant Network Engineer B||01|
|6||System Analyst C||06|
|7||Programmer Assistant A||02|
|8||Programmer Assistant B||21|
- Assistant Programmer B: Rs.20,900/-
- Assistant Network Engineer B: Rs.20,900/-
- Programmer- C: Rs.33,000/-
- Sr. Programmer: Rs.38,500/-
- Network Specialists: Rs.38,500/-
- System Analyst C: Rs.49,500/-
- Programmer Assistant A: Rs.21,420/-
- Programmer Assistant B: Rs.21,634-26,400/-
- Programmer: Rs.24,962-30,000/-
- Developer: Rs.44,900/-
- System Analyst: Rs.26,625-33,600/-
- IT Assistant: Rs.19,500/-
How to Apply
- Candidates must have to fill up & submit the Online Application Form by using the Official Website https://www.nielit.gov.in/delhi/recruitments. The Application Form can be filled from 31-01-2021 to 15-02-2021.
- Open your browser and go to the Official Website https://onlineapply.nielit.in/frmMain.aspx.
- Create Your Registration Account by using the link provided Registration Link.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload your Photo, ID Proof, Sign & Other Documents.
- Check Your Details Before Submit Online Application Form.
- After filling the form, pay the required application fee. If fees are asked.
- Pay your Application Fee through Offline & Online Mode. Click on the “Submit” Button and Your Form will be Submitted Successfully.
- After Submit Form You can take a print out of the Application Fee for further use.
- NCPOR Recruitment 2021 for 85 Scientist, Officer, Executive Assistant And Other Posts
- OPSC Recruitment 2021 for 351 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts
- UP NHM Recruitment 2021 for 2800 Community Health Officer Posts
- UPPSC Recruitment 2021 for 124 Lecturer Govt Ashram Paddhati Inter College Posts
- UP Lucknow PGCIL Recruitment 2021 for 20 Diploma Trainee Posts